Black Dagger Brotherhood

Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood

Post by Feathers »

Jumping back to the Lassiter discussion - he absolutely cracks me up. Like, for some reason, I think he might be gay. Just the way he talks.

"Yeah, remember this one time, there was a plague?"
"Okay, that was so not my fault."

I just get this image of a glowy (sexy) man with lots of jewelry (yum) on waving his hands and shaking his head in a very effeminate fashion. Sorry to redirect but I couldn't pass it up. If Ward plays nice with him and doesn't like, make him into a very bad person, he could be my favorite character. (Well. Rhage is my favorite character, but that's for other reasons *coughyumcough*)

Maybe Lassiter will get a book... Maybe he'll get a woman. ...Maybe her name will be Ren.

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

:lol: Your cracking me up Feathers. Maybe, just maybe he is gay and then there will be some love triangle between Blay and Qhuinn :lol:
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Today's Quote:
  • 4/11/09: "There is no place I'd rather be." (To Wrath.)
I could see him saying this to Beth *ahem**blushing* but I could just as easily see him saying this to a brother next to him as they face a battle with unbelievable odds and almost certain death.

I wonder if the quotes are chronological or just random. What do you guys think?
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

No idea if they are in any order or just random, and with Ward, it really could be either...

Wait a sec, is that quote said BY Wrath or by someone else TO Wrath?

If it is said to Wrath, it could be Beth or it could be any of the Brothers...it could also be Rehv if he is having a serious moment and he's been invited into the Brotherhood? Or staying with them? Hmm....

If Wrath is the one saying it, then I agree with una's guesses there....

Thank you Naureen!!
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dragon-girl »

I don't think they will be in chronological order. There's no reason for them to. Then again, there's no reason for them not to be.

I just can't wait for this book! :D
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

I'm unsure if it's going to happen in LA but it could be Tohr back on his feet and eager to be with the brotherhood again. That would be a good thing to happen.

Though allllll of these quotes make me seriously wonder if they are some of those things that they say jokingly and sarcastic. Basically, figuring out these quotes are impossible for that reason.
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Hello Con, welcome...

I take off the LEX for a couple of days and the thread is rolling! Yahoo. I LOVED the Wicked Witch of the West line - so did you type the actual word and the Lex filter put that in, instead? That is great! I agree, Rehv to Princess. Unless he and Xhex get in a big fight, but can't see that. He seems to respectful and old school when it comes to women - so I'm thinking Princess.

For today's quote - I really like Con's idea that it could be Tohr... That would make me happy that he's on the mend enough to express that emotion. It could be Feather's boyfriend, Lassiter, being sarcastic - you know how he insisted on coming back with the Brothers and he's not real chummy with them. So he probably doesn't really want to be there, but has to.

PS - I PM'd Pel to request a new thread since we are on page 99.
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Yeah, I def. think that it is probably one of the Brothers., either Phury or Tohr or maybe even JM, but it very well could be Beth too.
Is it the 28th yet? :D
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

twilightmom wrote:It could be Feather's boyfriend, Lassiter, being sarcastic - you know how he insisted on coming back with the Brothers and he's not real chummy with them.
That absolutely made my day. It cracked me up. Thank you!

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Yes, TwiMom, I typed the word right in not thinking because I was quoting directly. :oops: But I do love how the filter altered the word so I left it...

And today's quote of the day seems really easy to guess....
  • 4/12/09: "My favorite color is... amethyst." (To Rehv.)
Yes, I mistook TO Wrath as being BY Wrath. Iagree, it could be Rehv stating/claiming loyalty or *giggle* Feather's boyfriend (or boytoy?).
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!