Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Post by Renesmee101 »

Nerd wrote:Hey ladies and gents! (But mostly ladies!) I'm really sorry for the absence and consequential negligence of Obsessed! (now Team Taycob) website. :oops: I got distracted by real life. I really should have at least made a mention of it on here.

But 'tis in the past. :D I'm back, and SO excited for New Moon and its featuring of Taylor's muscles.

I'm also excited about Naomi's interview! Congrats, girl! That was SO awesome to read about. :D

And wow... Team Taycob was nominated for an award? Congratulations to EVERYONE on that. That's so rad.
NERD! You're back!
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

:lol: I AM! Glad to see someone's excited for it! LOL! Wow. It really seems like you guys have been busy. How is everything going?

On topic, I can't stop lawling at all of the rumor drama going on about how PO'ed Rob is and how *close* Kristen and Taylor are getting. I'm 100% sure that the drama is completely fabricated, but it gets me really pumped for the big screen. I can not WAIT to see how the chemistry between Kristen and Taylor flourishes and translates on film. It's going to be GREAT!
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Nerd, you've made a comeback!!! We missed you girl!! Now we have to find Jodeen!!!

OK check out the site, you and Jodeen are still part of Team Taycob, no worries!! the more the merrier!

And Naomi, WOW you are on a roll girl! Thanks for the shout out on the Lex blog, but I think Chloe deserves so much more!!
Love ya babe and all your hard work!
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

Amber!! You're back. We've missed you.
Thanks everyone for taking the time to read the interview. I'm excited it made it up!!
Team Taycob all the way...

Okay I'm off to do some homework. I'll try updating the site when I'm done. But yeah, I talked to Shelly and the announcements page will not only be ran by me, but it's going to be ran by both me and Shelly. I feel like it should be updated everyday but I'm sooo busy, I can't do it myself. So Shelly has agree to go half and half with me.

But by all means, if you all feel like something should go on it... add your 2 cents!!

Cye- Haha... well I know you and Chloe have been working really hard with the banner and design. So I put you both.

TTYL Ladies!! :D
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Yep, it's all a team effort. I know some of us are busy, so I don't mind working extra hard. : )
Can I get a list of names to pages? It's confusing, because I know we've changed it a lot.

Videos: Chloe and Maddy
Announcements: Naomi and Shelly
Art: Cindy
Entertainment: Whoever did Just For Fun
Fanfic: Amber
Quotes: ?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

I checked out the site earlier this morning when nobody was on. xD It is absolutely rad. I really like the change. (It's actually on the custom toolbar where firefox allows you to put a certain amount of sites on so you can just click and go!)

Still in charge of fanics then? Sweet. I still have that message on here for a fanfic recommendation. I think it was from you, Naomi? Scratch that! It was ThreeThings! XD Naomi's message was the one UNDER it. LAWL! OMG! I just clicked on the fanfic link. "AMBER POST HERE!" That made me giggle. But is the pw and username info all the same for what it was with the other server? Or do I need to get that mailed to me?

Ahhh. *snuggles* How I've missed you, Taylor's Bellybutton. OH! And everyone else. It's great to be back! We should go find and drag Jodeen back. Bwahhaha.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I PMed you a recommendation.
Respond to that, and I'll PM you the login info. It's slightly different.
Welcome back!
ImageImage
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Chloe, i just sent you a pm on the Taycob site.
I can handle Entertainment and contribute to books, music etc. (since Fashion is gone). I generally have posted anywhere when I find something new (ie: if there's an new Announcement or music or video) I don't know if you want me to stick to just one topic though.

I also want to rewrite the opening paragraph stating a short history of the team and how we came about and also the switch from Obsessed to Team Taycob. I will work on that for now we'll keep what's there.

Oh and Renesmee, Naomi and I have been discussing whether to change the banner to one with one Taylor picture (as Taylor) and one with Jacob's picture. I don't know which picture to get rid of since Taylor looks good in both.. LOL!

Anyway feedback from all will be appreciated.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Okay guys come on I want to help and what do you want me to do???
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Cye, PM me back.

Maddy, what do you want?
ImageImage