The Hanson thread #3

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Re: The Hanson thread #3

Post by Likeasunburn »

*Hurridely rushes in and covers I. T. & Z.'s innocent lil ears* (...ok, so Taylor's aren't little in any way, shape, or form, but yall know what I mean!...)

Shhh!!! Don't tell them they're not always as groundbreakingly genuis as they sometimes think they are!

:lol:
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

umm. what have they done/ are they doing/ are they planning now? should i be scared? lol ;)
Last edited by aurelia92 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
caszit
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by caszit »

Likeasunburn wrote:*Hurridely rushes in and covers I. T. & Z.'s innocent lil ears* (...ok, so Taylor's aren't little in any way, shape, or form, but yall know what I mean!...)

Shhh!!! Don't tell them they're not always as groundbreakingly genuis as they sometimes think they are!

:lol:

HAHAHAHA!!! Well said Well Said! :D

EDIT as I just read their Twitter page

1. "Working on another tune called these walls.-Z"
Did Teddy Geiger come to anyone else mind?

2. WHERE ARE THEY? Is that some wing at the 3cg compound that's never been see before?

Happy Saturday!
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Looks to me like they've had the 78th Street studio redecorated some time recently. (Nikki possibly? She studied design...)

God, how freakin sad is it that we notice and talk about this stuff? :lol:
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

I should be working on a biography for this writer for Family Guy. He went to my school, graduated with my uncle, and is being awarded a spot on our Wall of Fame.

And since I'm in the National Honor Society (who plans that) I'm forced to do something. So I volunteered to write a bio...why did I do it again?
Image <--click this
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

LOL i dont volunteer for anything. ever. not at school anyway:P school already fills like 80% of my time, even now in the holidays.

i didnt know Nikki studied design! ive just noticed she has good taste in clothes:P the studio.. its in Tulsa, right? do they only have an office in nyc? i checked their website but its SO not informative:P

edit: tiny little question.. does anyone have the video of the howard stern show? i reallllyy wanna watch it, as embarassing as it is. and i cant find it anywhere:(
caszit
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by caszit »

Can't remember if we discussed Carry You There.....Thoughts?

I like it, not on my love it list..... yet. Kinda sounds like it belongs on the EP that came with the book. (can't remember what that was called) I do dig the piano! :)
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

I'm betting it'll sound better non-acoustic. Gah, how I miss studio recordings!

Realized today that the time's about come to start up the next countdown.

Tulsa member event concert in 33 days!... :)
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

33 days? youve gotta be kidding me. where did the time go?

i like the song, agree about the acoustic thing. we'll see. i really love what weve been hearing in the futys lately (btw how awkward was the last one?? i loved it)

only one week till the 21st. i cant really say im looking forward to it, its the same day as my math exam:(
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Ok. fangirl confession time...

Yes, in support of Taylor, I have my copy of the TW album pre-ordered, and my DVR set to record the 3 scheduled tv appearences, but I don't feel... amped for this release at all. In fact, a big part of me would feel un-loyal if I WAS excited about it.

I know that's stupid... and anyone here can feel perfectly free to tell me how pathetic that is.

I guess that in the end, a big part of me still feels like Tinted Windows could somehow still threaten Hanson as a band, and anything about THAT makes me so defensive and over-protective and... lame.

lol.

Yes, my name is Mimi and I'm a total loser.