The Hanson thread #3

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
caszit
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: The Hanson thread #3

Post by caszit »

Hello my name is Chris and I'm a bad/loser fan girl!
I have not pre-ordered anything and I'm not really excited at all for the TW stuff.

I have tried to dig the TW tunes and I just.....can't get in to them. I don't think they suck I just don't find their tunes steller.
But it's cool, to each their own! If you dig it then enjoy the ear candy :) Who knows I still might become a fan!

And I like second everything Mimi said.....but not the part about her being a loser or pathetic!

But on a total random note, I was record shopping today and I hit up some second hand stores. There on the shelve, at one of the stores - a MON cd and a Cheep Trick cd where sitting next to each other! I think I actually said "are you kidding me!" out loud.
See told you I was a big loser fan girl :oops:
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

you know, i envy you. i have yet to find a record store in this country (not that there are more than 3) that sells Hanson CDs. i did get the penny and me single for 50 cent, but that was complete coincidence. they dont sell anything else related to Hanson and every time i ask they look at me like im crazy. then i tell them that 90s music wouldnt be the same without them so it would probably be a good idea to get at least MON and then they give me another look.

im not getting the TW album for the same reason im not getting any of the others.. im completely broke etc. but im pretty excited. not at all in the same way as i am for Hanson stuff, but im definitely interested.
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

I'm preordering the cd tonight...on Walmart.com, because I got a $20 card for a late b-day present.

I'm happy now.

And the funny thing is, I was told to use it for dorm stuff, and my friend (who I'm rooming with) says that we need music, and to buy it. So...I'm not technically lying, right?
Image <--click this
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

i DIED when i saw the new members futy. or melted. or whatever. he looks AMAZING when he does that little wave thing. omg.

and yeah Zac, the beard groweth, but thats only cause youre lazy. srsly, your razor is your friend.
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

THAT was the actual music video for MWMH? Seriously? Grah...

I think we've all had about enough of "Godwin".

Thank god for Zac lol. His updates are the only thing that's gonna (hopefully) keep us sane in what looks like it's gonna be a longggggg Hanson-less summer.

Edit... 24 hours later...: If I get called a "stan" one more time, I may just have to lay the smack down on a few H.net teenies. Just sayin.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

ugh. why are they calling you that? wtf. sorry:(

god, im sooo tired, i havent been online at all, just revising and doing stuff for school.

but im not looking forward to this summer. looks like its gonna be long and empty. although, tbh, i think im gonna enjoy it anyway. no school!

oh and the video... i honestly didnt think it was so bad, we knew it was gonna be another godwin one before, so it wasnt very disappointing
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

I knew it'd be another "Rock After Dark" vid, but every time I see "Godwin" I cringe... he's just so darn creepy!

Feel free to laugh at me for that.

*prays for Zac to post a new H album vid tonight...*
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

Okay, the Godwin dude creeps me out, srsly.
Image <--click this
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Ok, I can not believe that I got a cell phone call tonight about Taylor and Ben Jelen... I mean seriously, who DOSEN'T know about that "phase"?

LMAO...
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

to be honest? me. or id forgotten about it. how much truth is there to that though?