Dancing with the Stars

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Alphie
Blame me for everything

Dancing with the Stars

Post by Alphie »

We had a request for this topic, so here it is.

I love this show! LOVE LOVE LOVE! And if you aren't watching it and you enjoy hot men... you are MISSING OUT! Oh my gosh, I have always been a die hard fan of Maksim's, and was so upset that he had such a lousy partner this year that he was voted off... but we still have Gilles Marini!! Last week he reminded me so much of Maksim it was scary.

So anyway, aside form the swooning that I do over the show, I'm sure there is lots of other things to talk about. So have fun... and let's speculate on what the costumes will be like next week when the stars design the clothes. I laughed out loud when Lawrence said Edyta was allergic to clothing!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: Dancing with the Stars

Post by G-Faerie08 »

YES!!!!! Finally a thread for DWTS!!! First post! Go ME!

OMG, Gilles Marini.... :twisted: :twisted: Now I love RPattz and everything, but if Gilles Marini crossed my path, I would have to be all up on him. When the season started, I was like, "I hope he does well because he is so hot and he would be so sexy tearing up that dancefloor!!" And he has been doing great! Like CarrieAnn said that one week I think it was the tango, she said she couldn't tell who was the star and who was the professional he was THAT GOOD!!! *rawr*

I love Maksim too and am sad that he never gets a decent partner!!! And I heart Derek so much :)
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Alphie, once again, many thanks for listening to my suggestion. You are awesomeness. ;)

I've watched this show since the end of season 1 and I'm so addicted. I think this season has some of the best contestants ever. I think Melissa and Shawn are really great, but Gilles is by far the BEST. I really hope he wins, I vote for him every week. He is so crazily talented, he really does look like a pro at times. I love it.
But after getting to know him better while watching the show, I feel kind of like a perv when I ogle his naked body on the Sex and the City movie! :lol: Oh well, he's too hot to pass up.

I really really REALLY want Chuck and Julianne to go next! They both bug me so much, it's beyond words. Ugh.
Image Image
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I watch Dancing with the Stars every once in a while. I have been keeping up with it a bit more this season because of Melissa. She was a former DCC, and I love the show and everything that has to do with that group of girls. I want Melissa to do really well with whatever she does now. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Sooo I know this thread is not very popular so far, but I just had to post something really exciting.

So I live about an hour outside of Los Angeles and last week my sisters, mom, and I got tickets to go see the filming of the DWTS results show. Yay! So we get to the studio and we're standing in line outside, waiting until they finally let us in, and guess who comes out to bring us all cases of bottled water? My favorite contestant... Gilles! And he was even so nice as to pose for a few pics. Lookie lookie, lucky me! :D

He was so freaking sweet and cute and his accent is even sexier in person! *swoon*
Image Image
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

Wouldn't it be fun if the cast of Twilight does DWTS? Who do you think would win?

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

So I was at Disneyland on Friday and Maksim and Karina were there too! I was so excited and I took a few pics of them on my phone. Maks walked right by me, literally like 3 feet away. I almost fainted. :oops:
Image Image
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

OME! I had no idea this thread existed. I absulutely love this show. I'm watching it right now and checking the Lex in between comercials. Edward_Addict-you are so lucky. I love Maxim. His is hot!!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Julie, yes I think Maks is pretty hot too but he doesn't compare to Gilles, who I also met and took a pic with! :D
I already posted it, but here it is again. That was when me, my mom, and my sisters went to go see a filming of Dancing a couple weeks ago. Gilles came out to visit the people waiting in line. He's so sweet! Tony came out later too, and my mom and other sis took a pic with him.
Image Image
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

CHERYL AND GIL!!!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!