The Twilight Advice Column--Tongue in Cheek version

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: The Twilight Advice Column--Tongue in Cheek version

Post by G-Faerie08 »

So there is this really hot guy at my school who never pays any girls any attention, and then this new girl comes from Arizona and he is all interested in her. I don't even think she is all that pretty. How can I get him to look my way instead of hers?

-Jessica
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

Ouisa wrote:There is this blond girl with huge......eyes. I mean these eyes are perfect you know...round and firm no no not firm um....golden. And she wore this red dress to prom and something happened when I looked at her.....you know....ummmm.....is this normal
Tyler
Tyler,

That all depends. How old are you?

Mrs. Cope
Alcyone
Has More Hidden Talents Than Aro

Post by Alcyone »

Tyler, as a Biology instructor, I'm well-trained in understanding what is "normal". I would be glad to help you out and revise your doubts.

-Mr. Banner
Last edited by Alcyone on Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Set by *cullens & converse | AB Type
Ouisa
Taking over the world and making it pretty!

Post by Ouisa »

G-Faerie08 wrote:So there is this really hot guy at my school who never pays any girls any attention,

-Jessica

Have you ever considered that he might be gay? I mean I hear he plays the piano.
Maybe she's his beard.
Mike Newton
Granuaile
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Granuaile »

Hi. I am a well-liked, smart girl in the junior year at my high school. I can't seem to get a hold on the guys or on my friends anymore! Any suggestions?
-Blonde, for REAL! I Mean it! Believe me!
Who needs imagination when there is Reality?
Answer: me

I wish our posts were graded, since this is what I'm doing instead of homework!

I am NOT bothering to learn ALL of your names. First come, first serve. And I'm done serving.
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

Granuaile wrote:Hi. I am a well-liked, smart girl in the junior year at my high school. I can't seem to get a hold on the guys or on my friends anymore! Any suggestions?
-Blonde, for REAL! I Mean it! Believe me!
Don't worry it will pass. It’s not hard to erase a blonde’s memory. Just blow in her ear.

-Jake
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Hello. I am seven years old, but I am very mature for my age. I am ready "to take things to the next level" with my boyfriend, but he says we have all the time in the world - literally. However, I think he is just afraid of my father and his uncanny way of finding everything out. What should we do?

Signed,
It's Not Puppy Love
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

Goodnight Elizabeth wrote:Hello. I am seven years old, but I am very mature for my age. I am ready "to take things to the next level" with my boyfriend, but he says we have all the time in the world - literally. However, I think he is just afraid of my father and his uncanny way of finding everything out. What should we do?

Signed,
It's Not Puppy Love
My darling girl,

I think you might be best served by abiding by the wishes of your boyfriend. He clearly has your best interests and future in mind and it would be prudent to listen to him. Believe, I will know if you don't.

Your father
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

Goodnight Elizabeth wrote:Hello. I am seven years old, but I am very mature for my age. I am ready "to take things to the next level" with my boyfriend, but he says we have all the time in the world - literally. However, I think he is just afraid of my father and his uncanny way of finding everything out. What should we do?

Signed,
It's Not Puppy Love
get your butt home, i need to talk to you, NOW!
your boyfriend won't be able to lift a paw after i'm done with him if you make any move towards doing what you want to do. and daddy WILL tell me, that's for sure.

you do have all the time in the world!!
you're still my little girl!

but come home, really, right now.

love always,
mommy.
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

So I really love my job and am really hoping the company will give a, erm... promotion. But I feel like if I do something wrong they'll kill me for it. How would you suggest impressing the 'higher-ups'?

-Gianna
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!