1) What did you think of Billy's conversation with Bella and her response? Billy truly, I believe, has Bella's best interest at heart. Bella has only seen the good side of vampires; she hasn't met the evil ones yet, so I have to believe that her view is a bit one-sided.
2) Did you approve of the way Charlie treated Edward as the first boyfriend Bella ever brought home? Well, yes! Charlie knows of the Cullens in a round-about way; he mentioned before that he had never had any trouble with the kids and that they stick together like a family should.
3) Edward talks about his inner turmoil regarding constantly putting Bella into danger. Do you think he is to hard on himself? Yes, because he isn't intentionally putting Bella in danger... no, because the danger is inherant to the creature that he is; the Cullens are the exception to the rule of vampire life, and Edward is trying to shield Bella from the evil of their world.
4) Edward finally says "I love you". Were you disappointed in how it came out almost off-handedly. Well, a bit, yes. He has had these feelings for a long time, and I think he's probably said the words to her in her sleep, too.
5) We learn more about Esme, was your impression of her changed after learning more about her? I like her even more that she is so positive of Bella and Edward's love for each other; I was sad to learn that she had tried to commit suicide after her baby died- truly tragic!