Muse

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Muse

Post by Pel »

A place to discuss the band, Muse.
Pizza??
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Muse

Post by Pizza?? »

Best band live ever.
Period.
Enough said.

For a little guy, Matthew Bellamy rocks like a God. Scratch that Matthew Bellamy is a god. And Dom, and Chris are gods too.
Lizzie
Wandering Through Town

Post by Lizzie »

What shall I say??? Muse... I loved them before Twilight and now I love them even more.
Matt Bellamy is my homeboy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Elena Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Elena Cullen »

their music is just superb and their lyrics are DEEP
i just love the haunting tune and lyrics of "Sing for Absolution"
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

MUSE!

They are my absolute favorite band and I am in love with them! I really love Dom, as well (look at my banner). They don't believe in using the media to become big and I love that. Each band member have extraordinary talent and their lyrics are so meaningful. I don't really understand it when people don't like them... but then again, I didn't like them when I first heard them either. You just have to get used to them. :)
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

i <3 Muse
one of my favourite bands...
my favourite songs by them are -time is running out- -falling away with you- -hysteria-
<33333
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Has anyone seen the uncyclopedia for Muse? It's pretty funny!

"It is rumoured that Dom is part alien, and is proven fact that Dom is a sexgod." :lol: Maybe not an alien but he is surely a sexgod! ;)

"The strangest subliminal message of all can be found in the song Blackout, which although it has at least 20 different words (apparently) and various instrumental gaps, appears to repeat the words 'Thom Yorke likes Nestle' over and over for the whole song." HAHAHA!

Uncylopedia for Muse

My favorite song.. that's difficult because I love every song by them. My overall favorite song would be New Born or Butterflies and Hurricanes. However, my favorite song right now would have to be Muscle Museum or Assassin.

Now, videos by Muse are HILARIOUS!!! You all have to watch them and then you would just fall in love with them completely.

Videos you muse watch!
Legendary: Dom impersonating Slipknot (if you don't know much about Slipknot, they curse and scream a lot) Oh, and the mental laugh is Matt! I love his laugh.

Muse accepting an award I think I just fell in love with Dom all over again.

HAARP: Into and Knights of Cydonia - the HAARP dvd is what made me officially in love with Muse, therefore, you all have to watch it and see how freaking AMAZING they are live.

Am I annoying anyone with my obsession?
Anna
Settled in Forks

Post by Anna »

Heh Muse...

ONLY THE BEST ****** BAND IN THE UNIVERSE!

I think my love of muse overlaps any other love I might have. These guys are just fukisafhaiuh aiuahs fiusfaAdadjk AMAZING. Otherwordly dark disco ftw!

I applaud matthew bellamy's genius. And sexyness. hehe. He wins Edward cuz he's real (;

Favorite at the moment would be Glorious.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Anna wrote:Otherwordly dark disco ftw!
Oh my god! I cannot wait until their new album comes out! "15 minute orchastral monster"?! Otherwordly dark disco? And everything in between! I cannot wait.
Anna
Settled in Forks

Post by Anna »

Twilight<3 wrote:
Anna wrote:Otherwordly dark disco ftw!
Oh my god! I cannot wait until their new album comes out! "15 minute orchastral monster"?! Otherwordly dark disco? And everything in between! I cannot wait.
Heeeey, haven't I seen you around the Muse board?! Your sig looks familiar. I'm ChasingDreams on there xD

Lol, heard about that. I'm sincerely hoping Matt wasn't being his usual talk-out-of-my-neck self.