Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mary Cullen
Settled in Forks

Re: The TwiCon Convention-USA Summer 09

Post by Mary Cullen »

edward x lover wrote:
That would be great! Lol, I'm moving to Washington next year so it would be rather close!
OMG are you moving to Forks????? lol
You know, I actually thought of that. lol It is beautiful. But I think the only things they have there are houses... I can't afford that.

But... Seattle, actually. :)
"Afraid of a needle. Oh, a sadistic vampire, intent on torturing her to death, sure, no problem, she runs of to meet him. An IV on the other hand..."
CullenCrazed
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: Michigan--Wishing I was on somewhere near Edward :)

Post by CullenCrazed »

I wish the convention would be closer to Michigan!!
Christy
edwardmyluv
Settled in Forks

Post by edwardmyluv »

i hope somewhere in the west coast!
Team Seth cuz he's friend with edward AND jacob

"do i look like the wizard of oz? you need a brain? you need a heart? go ahead take mine take everything i have"

Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

ShinyVolvoDriver wrote:We should start our own, Anarey... TwiCons for countries OTHER than North America... :P Either that or just fundraise to go to the States... road trip woohoo!
They are having an unofficial TwiCon in the UK, not that it makes it any better for those in Australia!
I know everyone has their own opinions on where to have the US convention, I just notice all the "Cons" occur in L.A. It does make some sense since all the movie studios are conveniently located nearby, but what about some East Coast love? Or something that would be a more affordable flight? Flying to Cali is wicked expensive! I was thinking somewhere that has other attractions nearby as well as nightlife. How about Orlando, Florida? Something in the middle of the country would be great for everyone too, well at least it would be fair for distance purposes. Once the event becomes more organized and attendees are listed, I'm sure I'll be making plans to attend, even if I have to take my first trip to California!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
write_on_x3
Settled in Forks

Post by write_on_x3 »

There's a rumor floating around that things are moving forward with TwiCon! I heard that they have finalized a location and a date...I'm sure a lot of people won't be happy with whatever place they ended up choosing, but they have to pick somewhere that's centrally located and more importantly, affordable. I can't wait to find out more about it! I'm totally there, even if it's in Antarctica (of course, then it wouldn't be a US con)! Just be sure to keep looking at their site, www.twicon.org and I'm sure they'll start posting information soon...God I hope so!
CullenCrazed
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CullenCrazed »

I hope its close to me--plane tickets are so expensive--but I think I would still find a way to go even if it was across the country!! :D
Christy
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Post by vegasn8ive »

Elizabeth wrote:
ShinyVolvoDriver wrote:We should start our own, Anarey... TwiCons for countries OTHER than North America... :P Either that or just fundraise to go to the States... road trip woohoo!
They are having an unofficial TwiCon in the UK, not that it makes it any better for those in Australia!
I know everyone has their own opinions on where to have the US convention, I just notice all the "Cons" occur in L.A. It does make some sense since all the movie studios are conveniently located nearby, but what about some East Coast love? Or something that would be a more affordable flight? Flying to Cali is wicked expensive! I was thinking somewhere that has other attractions nearby as well as nightlife. How about Orlando, Florida? Something in the middle of the country would be great for everyone too, well at least it would be fair for distance purposes. Once the event becomes more organized and attendees are listed, I'm sure I'll be making plans to attend, even if I have to take my first trip to California!
Not all Cons happen in L.A. There are Cons all over the place here. It doesn't make it any easier for people in Australia, though. :( It's pretty much a long haul no matter where it is.
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Why oh why can there not ever be anything in Tennessee? Even like someone said before, Kentucky would be fine too. Come on, there are tons of Twiight fans in the south too!
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
CullenCrazed
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CullenCrazed »

I would be happy with anything on the eastern side:
Christy
Dazzled <3
Wandering Through Town

Post by Dazzled <3 »

when are they actually going to tell us where it is going to be? I hope it's in Boston, or at least the northeast :)
..:: Lauren ::..

Why am I covered in feathers?
I bit a pillow. Or two.