Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by Jadey »

The guy playing Demetri - I imagined as Caius
The guy playing Markus looks like Aro to me.

:?
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

Is it just me, does the guy playing Felix, Daniel Cudmore look alot like The Hills wannabe Doug Reinhardt.

Here are the pics!
Daniel Cudmore: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Cudmore
Doug Reinhardt : http://content8.flixster.com/photo/11/5 ... 66_gal.jpg

xoxo.
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

Now that they already ruined the casting for new moon, they should put this actor as Aro's wife!!!
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3578761216/nm0941781
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

DumBumm wrote:Now that they already ruined the casting for new moon, they should put this actor as Aro's wife!!!
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3578761216/nm0941781
"Gasp" You kidding, right? :shock:

Okay, DumBumm, let's just not panic. Maybe it's wrong information. IMDB's site post wrong information sometimes, right? Even in Lex site they warn us about this. Because, there is NO WAY this lady could pass by a vampire and Aro's wife on top of that. Summit wouldn't do this to us.

I guess. :?
CopperHead
Learning to Love Green

Post by CopperHead »

Um, I don't believe that's a real casting choice lunna-san, just a joke.

and dumbumm if you want your pre-conceived notions of an actor ruin a movie you haven't seen yet then that's your business.
Check out more of my fanart here!
Team Demetri - because it's useless to run...
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

CopperHead wrote:Um, I don't believe that's a real casting choice lunna-san, just a joke.

and dumbumm if you want your pre-conceived notions of an actor ruin a movie you haven't seen yet then that's your business.
Thanks, CopperHead. I was really in need of this. A bit of common sense. Of course you're right and this is just a joke. Aro's wife shows up briefly in BD...until there, we didn't even know the Voituri were married. And considering the actress that it is on the site doesn't fit the profile of the rest of the cast, this is definetely some sort of trick.

DumBumm: I'm sure you have your reasons to deslike part of the cast, especially regarding Jane and everything, but I think CopperHead is right. Let's keep our minds opened.
FindYourTrueCalling

I think its stupid to judge at this point.
The actors and actresses chosen have been chosen for a reason. They know how big the Saga is and would have only picked the ones they felt were right.
Okay maybe they could have found a better actress to play Bella, but I think the cast is fantastic, and its stupid to judge when you haven't seen the film yet.
xoxo.
ImageImage
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

:oops: Sorry guys , i was only joking.

To me, the only reason they chose the cast they got is because of looks... but of course know ones gonna care, just as long as we all fantasize over all of them.

Just like Solomon Trimble got replace,
Just as Jamie Campbell Bower is playing Caius...
And im going to have to agree with FindYourTrueCalling... Kristen Stewart as bella.
Dakota as jane, just because she was over exposed as jane from the media!!

I can bet you all once New moon is out every one is going to be team Caius... which really sucks for the fans who already were, (you know... the book Caius, not the movie Caius)

its not about acting, its all about looks in twilight movies!!

Hmm, thats why i adore HP, great actors!! ;)
mrs_edwardc
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by mrs_edwardc »

DumBumm wrote::oops: Sorry guys , i was only joking.

To me, the only reason they chose the cast they got is because of looks... but of course know ones gonna care, just as long as we all fantasize over all of them.

Just like Solomon Trimble got replace,
Just as Jamie Campbell Bower is playing Caius...
And im going to have to agree with FindYourTrueCalling... Kristen Stewart as bella.
Dakota as jane, just because she was over exposed as jane from the media!!

I can bet you all once New moon is out every one is going to be team Caius... which really sucks for the fans who already were, (you know... the book Caius, not the movie Caius)

its not about acting, its all about looks in twilight movies!!

Hmm, thats why i adore HP, great actors!! ;)
i think ur being a tad melodramatic.
Dakota is a GOOD actress, the fact that she's famous is only an plus so i dnt see the problem because it means more viewers/ fans (like Oprah) which = even MORE fame for Twilight. can u imagine, Twilight on Oprah???? that would be huge.

For me the issue with Jamie Campell atm is his age. he looks really young, and i dnt think that vampires everywhere would fear him i mean c'mon that would be such a joke. wasnt caius married? this dude doesnt look like he would have married, so yeah. but thats just me.

Soloman Trimble. U guys r STILL going on about this? really now! Yes he worked hard. Yes he was in Twilight, but quite frankly thats irrelevant. he was onscreen for like a minute max. he said ONE line. Most people didnt even realise he was meant to be Sam, myself included. he didnt have that "Alpha aura" if u catch my drift. basically he was forgettable. Sam Uley is suposed to be this quiet yet clearly dominant figure, and im nterested to see what this other guy does. I know iv seen him b4, dunno where, but i THINK he'll do a better job, we'll just have to see. Hey who knows, i might come back this time next year and be complaining like a mofo on the job he did.

You said: "To me, the only reason they chose the cast they got is because of looks... but of course know ones gonna care, just as long as we all fantasize over all of them."
thats partly true. Sex sells. that.is.a.fact. it might suck, but hey, thats the way the world works. But they also chose (majority of) the actors based on what the book called for (eg Native Americans for the wolf pack etc). Yes some of them were casted based on looks and acting ability alone (like the guy playing Caius, he is clearly too young). But Chris Weitz knows what he is doing, he's not agolden globe winner multimillionire for nothing. He can obviously see who can act annd who cant, so i trust him. WAY more than i trust Catherine. gosh that woman really f*d-up Twilight 4 me, pardon my french.

I so agree with the whole Kristen Stewart as Bella, but i should also point out that Rpattz isnt the best either. Dont get me wrong, i LOVE the guy, he's my wallpaper! but thats bcoz of his personality that we see in interviews, and bcoz of the fact that he plays Edward Cullen (the greatest guy EVER). If i had to base my opinion on hias acting in Twilight ALONe, looks aside, personality aside, the fact that he is Edward aside, i would honestly say that he SUCKS. dude the guy SUCKS. he should stick to his natural accent bcoz when he has to remember to sound American, he degrades his acting ability because he isnt completely focused. Go back, watch scenes when he talks in Harry Potter 4 and compare them with Twilight. When he's being himself he does a decent job, and he should stick to that.
lol, i kinda pictured Edward having a British accent when reading Twilight when i learned that Rpatzz would b playing him. It couldv worked hey, seriousy, british accents are HOT :P

But yeah, just give them a break. Accept the things you cannot change and move on. coz in the end, we all care more abt how the books make us feel more than anything else. Its JUST A MOVIE. remember that. dnt lose friends over it :lol:

And P.s i LOVE harry potter, soo excited for Half blood Prince to come Out :mrgreen:
FindYourTrueCalling

I totally get your point about Solomon Trimble playing Sam Uley.
I had no idea that he was Sam until I was looking at the cast list, credits etc. He did have about one maybe two lines, so im not fussed that he is being replaced.

P.s!
Cant wait for Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince tooo :)
xoxo.
ImageImage