Nails

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
colegurl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Nails

Post by colegurl »

*looks down at nails* ummm yea...i dont really have nails..i'm a constant worrier and the stress is taking out on my poor nails...i like to paint them and stuff..but i just dont have the time...i do paint my toe nails though! i have this color called...mermaid..on them right now..and my nails are VERY VERY chipped neon pink right now...
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

I have like, nailpolish fases lol. Right now I am really liking metallics and black, but I am beginning to lean towards neons....I think I will have to steal my friends yellow nailpolish :P
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

I used to bite my nails, but now I can't. It is almost impossible with braces, so now they get really long. But I have to cut them, because I am taking a guitar class.
I love french tip, dark and light red, and metallic blue. I love nail polish, but I don't have a lot. Ever since the summer started I have been painting my nail. My toes are currently a dark red, and they have been like this forever, so when I take it off and re-do them, it is weird to see them without nail polish. (:
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium
cullen grl 17

Post by cullen grl 17 »

i love painting my nails! i have like over 30 bottles of nail polish and i still buy more anyway. lol. for a while i would wear diffrent shades of pink, lite blue. but now im starting to like more of the black and red. at the moment my nails are painted Black Lace Creme.
***But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die***
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

I can't paint my nails, I once tried with red let's just say it was a "bloody mess". Everyone says I should be a hand model. I don't cut my nails tons because I need something for self defence.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

I never grow my fingernails too long, then dirt and icky stuff could get into them. So I cut mine frequently. Normally, for polish, I use one solid color. Lately I either use various shades of pink, and white. But after a couple days it peels off, cheap nail polish. I used to wear black nail polish, but not anymore. Most of the time I don't really wear polish at all, only when I have time to put it on.
bellaaa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bellaaa »

If I'm not breaking my nails doing something completely spastic, I'm biting them off.. so I never get them too long. My job doesn't let me paint my nails either, so it's rare that I do, but i tend to stick to pale pinks... or bright pink in the summer :) i was never one for black nails... but I've kept my toes black for a while now, and i LOVE the way they look.
look after my heart... i've left it with you
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

I've never been able to paint my nails...everytime I try I end up going through about half a bottle of polish remover. I think I would have better luck just dipping my finger in the polish.
I used to get manicures a lot but then they started making my nails really thin and brittle so I decided it wasn't worth it anymore :cry:
Now I just keep them short...I have a finger nail file out all the time now
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

cullen grl 17 wrote:i love painting my nails! i have like over 30 bottles of nail polish and i still buy more anyway. lol. for a while i would wear diffrent shades of pink, lite blue. but now im starting to like more of the black and red. at the moment my nails are painted Black Lace Creme.
I have nail polish with that name! Rimmel London??
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
cullen grl 17

Post by cullen grl 17 »

StupidxLamb wrote:
cullen grl 17 wrote:i love painting my nails! i have like over 30 bottles of nail polish and i still buy more anyway. lol. for a while i would wear diffrent shades of pink, lite blue. but now im starting to like more of the black and red. at the moment my nails are painted Black Lace Creme.
I have nail polish with that name! Rimmel London??
lol! sadly no. :( its N.Y.C. but i like the brand Rimmel london as well.
***But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die***