Rpatz=love

G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: Rpatz=love

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Hi yes..Us Robnappers were here for a while instead of the other board because of some drama..so we haven't actually infiltrated anything..but now we are hardly ever on anymore. Really and truly though, we were trying to talk about Rob on this thread because the other one was, and still is, intended to be a discussion regarding Rob's performance as Edward..but since millions of us pretty much toss that out of the window for Rob and the other cast, that I just go back to the other thread now :lol:

I
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:
Random robward thought...What if Wide Awake was so good that it was turned into a movie and they just kinda switched the names so it doesn't really copy Twilight...and Rob was Edward. :D That means we could watch Darkward any time we wanted... 8-) :twisted:
That is the best idea ever! OMG I don't know how I'd be able to handle all that Robdarkward goodness. Oh cheese. Wow.

And yeah what Gii said. Lol. We hardly come here anymore now that the bit of drama is over. I still check up every once in a while...as I'm doing right now. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Volcanic is the perfect word for Rob. Definitely active and dangerous.

Image Image
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

ForJazz926 wrote:Volcanic is the perfect word for Rob. Definitely active and dangerous.
That is PERFECT!!! I am going to look up "volcanic" in my dictionary and glue a pic of Rob next to it :lol: and then I am going to pencil in "Robgasm"
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

G-Faerie08 wrote: That is PERFECT!!! I am going to look up "volcanic" in my dictionary and glue a pic of Rob next to it :lol: and then I am going to pencil in "Robgasm"
Awesome idea!!

hope you don't mind me joining the conversation... i've been gone for ... forever.. (a month-ish, feels like forever)..
school, projects and applying for internships were taking over my life.
but its not like i was neglecting my rob-ogling obligations, i'd have a 'quicky' and check hisbrowneyes and robsessed for new pics. :mrgreen:

oooh... wide awake.. i've come across that one but i haven't read it yet.. cool... i'll get on it..
any more recommendations?? anyone need recommendations? (what kind of fanfics d'ya wanna read about?)

i'll be back as soon as i can.
missed yah ladies..! :D
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

yanjan3 - Becareful reading Wide Awake. It is very very very addicting. And it's not done yet. There's like 2 more chapters and an epilogue to go still. I hope you can handle the periods of time between updates better than the rest of us. Lol.

Just because I felt like posting it. Lol.
I just love this photo shoot. I may be the only one, but that's ok. More for me! Lol.
He has the best smile ever.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

DarkMuse you have forgotten to tell yanjan3 that sleep depriavation will most likely be a side affect along with the addiction! (which is kinda ironic with what the story deals with...) anyway...YAY! We have new Rob pics for the semi-lost rob thread because we have taken over the other one. :lol: oh well...
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Oh right the sleep deprevation! So sorry! I forgot about that. Probably because I was lucky enough not to experience it being that I live like a vampire since I work nights. Lol. Oh but DON'T read it during working hours, I beg you! I only did it cause I really don't have much to do on 3rd shift. There are too many times where I cried or almost had my own unicorn. So yeah. No read while at work. Haha.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

DarkMuse wrote:Oh right the sleep deprevation! So sorry! I forgot about that. Probably because I was lucky enough not to experience it being that I live like a vampire since I work nights. Lol. Oh but DON'T read it during working hours, I beg you! I only did it cause I really don't have much to do on 3rd shift. There are too many times where I cried or almost had my own unicorn. So yeah. No read while at work. Haha.
Man..Today I sure feel sleep deprived. I had to get up at 5 am this morning for work..I am supposed to be a part time employee, yet they have me scheduled for 36 ****** hours this week!!! I have to get up at the same time on Wednesday..I cannot wait to sleep in tomorrow..Maybe I will have some nice Rob dreams..
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Aww...I'm sorry you're feeling sleep deprived....the Rob as Eddie thread has a lot of yummy pics posted...maybe that will help you! :D
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed