General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Cullen Cars

Post by spookybell »

I go to the local Auto show with my dad every year. It is totally his thing, but it is a dad/daughter tradition. I have already informed him that I will be looking out for a specific list of cars that happen to revolve around Twilight, and I will need my picture taken in or with every one that we can. I'm going to be really mad if there isn't a Twilight car there!!!! I'll do my best to get as close to the mark as possible. I hope my dad will start reading twilight by then. He has it!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

I am a total car person, and i loved the fact that all of the Cullens are so into cars. i loved it even more that Edward owned a Vanquish - my favourite car ever! i do wish that Bella had got a Lambo, or at least a different Ferrari, because i really dont like the F430 - there is just something about it that to me screams NO! i liked that Rose is so into cars and fixing them, because i think that that is so different to the blonde stereotype - good with fixing cars. i like the M3, but wish they had an M5 - it looks so much better, at least to me.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

for all you car fans, I will have to get a picture of my dad's car, which is a total Cullen car, and you can all decide who it should really belong to. It's a 2000 Bright Yellow Corvette that has been compleatly built up into a new car called the Avalate. It has a turbo charger and it's quite impressive.

The funny thing is that my dad has never used the turbo charger because there is no where to drive fast around Seattle and he is in his 60's, so let's get real.

I can't see Bella in the Ferrari at all.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

I LOVE cars. i am a total freak about them.
I find it so so so amazing that the cullens are so into cars. they have such a wonderful collection of cars. I'd bet if i was bella...haha, edward would recieve that exact type of enthusiasm he's looking for. though i would feel really shy or awkward if someone buys me a car just as a present :oops:

the other day i learned that the motorcycle edward bought in eclipse was a DUCATI and i absolutly freaked because it's the most hottest bike in the history of bikes. so gorgeous <333... :oops:
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

spookybell wrote:
I can't see Bella in the Ferrari at all.
exactly i totally agree it should have been a lambo or a Bugatti (maybe im just prejudiced - I REALLY DONT LIKE FERRARI!!!)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Jazz<3Jasper
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

I found it hilarious when Bella found out that Edward gave her a Mercedes Guardian and she was all like "God forbid I noth be protected from tanks." Lol. I looovvveeee that car, but my favorite car is the Yellow 911 Turbo Porsche. :D :lol:
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.
strawberry
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by strawberry »

I love the Cullen cars, especially Edward´s Aston Martin. But I also like Carlisle´s Mercedes S55 AMG.
I just don´t like Bella´s Ferrari. I don´t know it simply doesn´t really "fit" her.
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

I dont like the ferrari either... I see her sorta more as a Bugatti Veyron owner of the bullet car.... look it up... It is amazing! 1001 horse power engine and fastest street legal car...

But I do have to say that I HAVE FOUND Emmets jeep!!!

Look for the Lamborghini LM002 on google images... yes Lambo has made off roading vehicles before... I dont know if thats how you picture emmets jeep, but I sure did when I was reading it...

And I really want edwards ducati, I definately love stephenies choice for a white one... much cooler than the red in my opinion
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan
silverstar
Wandering Through Town

Post by silverstar »

I think all the Cullen's cars are awesome.

I saw a new black Mercedes sedan today, and I thought "OMG! Carlisle's car!" The windows weren't tinted though. It suits him (probably because he's a doctor) and it would be something that I would drive.

I've seen silver Volvo S60's around, and since reading the Twilight series I'm in love with them. I've liked Volvos in the first place. I won a grey 1983 Volvo 240 Diesel, which needs new paint (which unfortunately I lack the funds to paint), but I'd totally get it painted silver. I love Volvos.

Rose's car seems pretty awesome. I'm not a BMW person though (although prior to getting my Volvo, I was going to buy a red 1988 M6). This car suits her well.

Alice's Porche seems fast, and the right type of car for her.

I don't think I've ever even seen a Ferrari or Ashton Martin up close before. They seem like really fancy cars though. A Ferrari doesn't scream Bella to me. Her truck matched her personality more. It makes sense why Edward got her the Guardian though.

Lastly, I can see Emmett in his Jeep. I don't like how it doesn't state the model though. I've seen a couple models of older Jeeps which have been made into off-road vehicles. I'm surprised he doesn't drive a massive pick-up though.
These are trucks I could see Emmett in:
http://f650pickups.com/page0009.html
Words to live by: "If you judge people you have no time to love them"
TheCullenBoysAreMine
Settled in Forks

Post by TheCullenBoysAreMine »

i kno someone who has a volvo so i see it alot and its silver so im always like"OME"and i saw a ferrari and porcshe and started squealing.ya...lol.im crazed.
"Why won't you leave me alone?"
Believe me, I wanted to say.I've tried.
Oh and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you.
keep it light.

Bella and Edward,Midnight Sun.