Societa Segreta ~ Team Volturi

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Societa Segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by SethisMine »

I have no idea if a mod has been pinged...

Attack her, Sabin's voice ordered in Elena's head.
Sabin almost had full control over her.
Elena's body crouched into a fighting position, but her eyes where begging for help.
She strained with all her might to stay where she was, she didn't want to hurt Rose.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Sabin holds Jane in his arms. She closed her eyes and hid in his shoulder. She gave a small wimper. "It is alright JAne," he said. "I forgive you."

Alec stood by his side. "Sir we are at your use," he said. Sabin reached over and put Alec's hood up. Now only Alec's smile could be seen.

"There much better," he smiled. Jane was still in his arms. He set her down and pulled her hood up as well. "Now I have my two beside me."
Team Volturi- Sabin
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose saw the instinctive crouch from Elena. Sabin was in her mind too. But she needed her, she needed all her family. She'd have to isolate Sabin physically, then they'd only need to resist his mental prowess.

Rose, hating every movement, lurched into the familiar pounce. She launched herself against Elena and they crashed liked stones in midair. She felt Elena begin to rip and tear - to fight back but she could see the sorrow in her eyes.

She pinned her to the wall and summoned a close by couch to keep her their. It wouldn't hold her for more than a minute but that was all she needed. She turned to Sabin, "You know," she spoke darkly from her downturned eyes - she didn't want him in her head - "I really hate homewreckers."
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane flinched. "ROSE," she screamed. "Please don't. Don't anger him. Please."

Sabin put a hand on Jane's shoulder. She stopped where she was and stayed still. "Jane is right," he smiled at her. "Rose I would let go of Elena. I called her off."

Jane tried to take a step to rose but Sabin stopped her. His grip got tighter on her shoulder. She again stopped. "Rose please listen to him," Jane said. Her eyes could be seen and they were full of fear.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena pushes away the couch panting slightly.
Rubbing her arm she goes and stands next to Sabin.
Her eyes still reflect her horror at herself for attacking Rose.
ImageImageImage
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose understood that Sabin was not to be taken lightly, but she wasn't about to allow him much leeway. She would compromise her ends with a little give from him.

She didn't move an inch.

"Don't look him in the eye," she told Elena fiercely as she shifted the couch off herself. "I need you on this one Elena."

Elena's body was still responding to it's influence, "Elena!" Rose screamed - she hardly ever visibly lost her cool, hopefully her unbridled fury would help recall Elena.

"Elena! Look at me! Think of the Masters; think of poor Jane and Alec right there. They need us." She could feel her voice contort with rage as she tried desperately to reach her. Her friend was still in there, she could see it.

EDIT: I'm PMing someone now. Probably Nena since she started it.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane shrunk back to Sabin. He fixed her hood and let go of her shoulder. She had to find a way to get to Rose. They needed to talk before it was to late. Before he got to her too.

"Rose don't even try she is lost to you untill Master Sabin gives her back," Jane smiled. She stood beside him calmly. This could be fun. She was thinking his death would be the most fun.

"Jane be nice," Sabin said. "I want rose to come to me on her own. Unlike her friend."

Jane stayed by his side and nodded. She kept smiling at her. Alec shifted and Jane took notice. His hood sliped and she saw under. He was mad. His eyes showed it. He was think about killing him but knew he couldn't.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena's eyes widened at Rose's yelling.
Did she honestly think I wouldn't fight him? she ponders.
I'm trying as hard as I can.
She doesn't resist anymore to Sabin anymore, and decides to go along with him.
ImageImageImage
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Matilda watched in silence from her usual spot behind the wall...she would have to find a new spot.

She was so confused. Rose and Elena had just had a round of girls gone wild and then Rose joined Jane and the strange man. Would he ever leave?

Suddenly, she saw Sabin turn in her direction. Matilda whipped from the wall immediately. Perhaps it was too late. He had seen her.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose still hadn't moved. She needed to talk to Jane. She didn't know how and she didn't know when but she couldn't stay here and wait for her mind to be overrun.

"You'll have to forgive my temper," she looked generally in Jane and Sabin's direction bowing her head, "I am an Irish girl." She smirked.

With that she turned and ran. She knew the catacombs and passageways of this labyrinth well. She could evade and still here all. Quicker than smoke and quieter still. She'd wait.
Last edited by Lacuna Scion on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.