Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by stellar87 »

Oh goodness, I've missed you all! I've been busy the past couple days although I did get to have an epic pic session and discussion last night with Kris. :lol: It was awesome. :D

Thank you so much for all the Robcrack you guys have posted here. The pics from Vancouver really did kill me. Rob looks so amazing. And of course I love the pictures of him out at the two concerts he attended over the weekend. YUM.

I don't have a ton of time but I thought I'd bring a few gifts that I just found. hehe
Holy freaking hell. Kill me now. GQ and Rob can do NO wrong.
Seriously, that new outtake makes me weak in the knees and I would do just about anything to see him looking like that in front of me...with the rolled up sleeves, skinny tie, belt...hands on belt, sex hair, gorgeous bedroom eyes...just... :twisted:
God, his eyes are beautiful.
He looks like he's thinking 'oooo naughty' thoughts with that almost smirk.

Yeah...I'm dead. Yet again. *sigh*
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

diane771 wrote:Anyone game for having a little party, we all can start the game at the same time, but we must be prepared with the condiments :lol: maybe on a weekend and see you can last and no cheating.
Anyone Game?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuzHmL275DY

Let me know what you think
Diane

t

LOL, good gawd.... Who needs alcohol when you watching Rob?! I'm smiling and laughing like a idiot from watching that. Rob is intoxicating :)

As for Rob against the wall, I've been so distracted by his hands, legs, jaw, hair, eyes, and collarbone that I only just noticed the lurking of the Robmonster in that pic 8-) :twisted: :lol:

Nikki~ those pics kill me. He has the most gorgeous shade of grey/blue eyes I have ever seen. I think it's officially my favourite.colour.ever.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Nikki seriously. What do you expect me to do now? Worship you or dissolve into a weeping puddle of pitiful on the floor? It's one or the other.

Quotes about Rob from the lex news page:

"Rob, Nikki and Kristen all were dancing right up front to the side the whole time."

Imagine Rob...at a concert where he was dancing around. You could so easily just... *sneaks up between the bodies until in front of Rob and accidentally bumps into the robmonster*

"they claim that one of the biggest things on Robert Pattinson’s mind during the Twilight premiere was that his pants were too tight."

Bless him. Bless him for wearing tight pants, and for worring about wearing tight pants. Please KEEP DOING IT.

Image Image
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

ForJazz926 wrote:Nikki seriously. What do you expect me to do now? Worship you or dissolve into a weeping puddle of pitiful on the floor? It's one or the other.

Quotes about Rob from the lex news page:

"Rob, Nikki and Kristen all were dancing right up front to the side the whole time."

Imagine Rob...at a concert where he was dancing around. You could so easily just... *sneaks up between the bodies until in front of Rob and accidentally bumps into the robmonster*

"they claim that one of the biggest things on Robert Pattinson’s mind during the Twilight premiere was that his pants were too tight."

Bless him. Bless him for wearing tight pants, and for worring about wearing tight pants. Please KEEP DOING IT.
Julie, I'm already a puddle of hormones on the floor. haha
And accidently bumping into the Robmonster? :shock: Yes, please! :twisted: And I thank Rob and God everyday for the tight pants he wears. The ones from the premiere were so damn yummy...and he often wearing tight pants like that. It makes me happy...in my pants.
I didn't really say that.

There are more pics from Nikki, Kristen, and Rob out the other night. He's so damn cute. I love the Robsessed girls for having them uploaded...I really didn't want to do it. haha
Scroll down past the ones you've already seen. lol
He's so damn tall! And his hands...those hands...just so damn huge.
ImageImage
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Nikki~ Ach, I missed the Vulgar Language is Ugly out of you, too! Where do you keep disappearing to?!?!? Holy Hell Woman!!! I am with Julie. I am currently prostrate at your feet....just....Oing....and crying....and......GAH!!!!

Genevieve~ (yes, I decided I wanted to use the full name because I like to say it :D ) Yes, that silver with a hint of both gold and blue...just....*swoon* I actually have very silver grey eyes. It actually comes from my NA heritage. But, DAMN!! I completely understand the impusle to walk right into those eyes and stay lost forever.

Julie~ We all saw those pants and thanked the laundry gods that the washer water was set just a smidge warm that day. Good gods! Rob....all wiggly cause....pants....tight.....wiggly....***RRRRAAAWWWRRRR!!!!!! He's never allowed to wear pants that fit right again!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

Caryn, I missed the sh*t out of you! Everyday life keeps getting the best of me. Bleck! haha Stupid mundane things cutting into my Rob and lex time. It does not make for a happy Nikki. :x <---Like that. Well not really, but kinda. :P

Jen, I completely agree with you on Rob's eyes. They are the absolute perfect color...the perfect combination of silvery grey with blue and they sometimes turn green...with a hint of a hazel brown. Yeah, just kill me. He has little specks of gold brown, I love it. I have specks in my eyes too. Everyone notices it. haha
ImageImage
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

GenevieveCullen wrote:
diane771 wrote:Anyone game for having a little party, we all can start the game at the same time, but we must be prepared with the condiments :lol: maybe on a weekend and see you can last and no cheating.
Anyone Game?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuzHmL275DY

Let me know what you think
Diane

t

LOL, good gawd.... Who needs alcohol when you watching Rob?! I'm smiling and laughing like a idiot from watching that. Rob is intoxicating :)

As for Rob against the wall, I've been so distracted by his hands, legs, jaw, hair, eyes, and collarbone that I only just noticed the lurking of the Robmonster in that pic 8-) :twisted: :lol:

Nikki~ those pics kill me. He has the most gorgeous shade of grey/blue eyes I have ever seen. I think it's officially my favourite.colour.ever.
I like your picture and Rob is good anyway, but did you see the one I have?
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 0_6669.jpg
Now I know this one is a rare one.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

diane771 wrote:I like your picture and Rob is good anyway, but did you see the one I have?
Link just goes straight to photobucket's homepage for me. If you're talking about the one you posted before - you know that's been manipulated, right? I thought it was a joke at first. Don't get me wrong - it was definitely funny.

Image Image
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

You girls are amazing!

I love that I can come home from a h*llishly long and stressful day and work and just point, click, smile...

I agree about Rob's eyes being the perfect color.. I am such an eye girl it's ridiculous!
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

diane771 wrote:I like your picture and Rob is good anyway, but did you see the one I have?

Sorry love, but the link is broken. Try posting it again?

Caryn (cuz I always have to double check JazzGirl vs. ForJazz >.<" ) You are so lucky to have eyes like that. I bet they look stunning. Mine are solid brown and too dark to be called chocolate like Bella's. I think I'm just going to stare in Rob's eyes to console myself.... *stares*..... Ah Rob.... You're too beautiful for words.

Nikki~ oh I love Candid Rob. He probably hates it but he's such a sweetie for taking pictures with all those girls.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz