Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Postby diane771 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:30 pm

GenevieveCullen wrote:
diane771 wrote:I like your picture and Rob is good anyway, but did you see the one I have?
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 0_6669.jpg
Now I know this one is a rare one.

Sorry love, but the link is broken. Try posting it again?

Caryn (cuz I always have to double check JazzGirl vs. ForJazz >.<" ) You are so lucky to have eyes like that. I bet they look stunning. Mine are solid brown and too dark to be called chocolate like Bella's. I think I'm just going to stare in Rob's eyes to console myself.... *stares*..... Ah Rob.... You're too beautiful for words.

Nikki~ oh I love Candid Rob. He probably hates it but he's such a sweetie for taking pictures with all those girls.

Jazz926 Now that I think of it, it was the same place I got my avatar and my avatar is Rob. I put the lettering but that photo is him. After I got that picture, I didn't put private on my photobucket and people started posting it, but I never hardly see that one, and never before I saw it . A very different look for Rob/Edward
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 0_6669.jpg

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 6669-3.gif
Image
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
User avatar
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire
 
Posts: 1843
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Postby ForJazz926 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:35 pm

diane - That pic in your avatar is a manipulation, too. They both are. The face is his, but the body is not.
Last edited by ForJazz926 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image

Image Image
User avatar
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward
 
Posts: 1054
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Blue Room

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Postby Jazz Girl » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Nikki~ Ach!! The new avvy!!! I didn't see it before. Those....Rob....Lips....* implodes* Seriously, everyone else was talking about how HUGE his hands are with the little bitty iPhone. And, I couldn't move any further south than those lips.....Holy Hell!!! Promise me you'll keep that avvy for just a little while. Please!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Image
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
User avatar
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can
 
Posts: 5119
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:25 am
Location: Rob's HalfwayHouse, shacked up with some FicWard.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Postby diane771 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:00 pm

ForJazz926 wrote:diane - That pic in your avatar is a manipulation, too. They both are. The face is his, but the body is not.


No, I got that from a place that had him in other positions without the bike but the same background and clothes so I do think that one is real other wise that whole series of photo's are fake. That could happen, but there are so many pictures taken of him why fake one? who knows but I would like to know because I will change my avatar if it turns out to be a fake. It just sound strange to fake pictures of him when he is so willing, I know he is most likely so sick of people taking pictures of him, but he seems so nice to his fans, but the paparazzi needs to back off but then we wouldn't get these nice pictures. I feel sorry for Rob, He has no private life now.
Image
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
User avatar
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire
 
Posts: 1843
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Postby GenevieveCullen » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:14 pm

diane771 wrote:No, I got that from a place that had him in other positions without the bike but the same background and clothes so I do think that one is real other wise that whole series of photo's are fake. That could happen, but there are so many pictures taken of him why fake one? who knows but I would like to know because I will change my avatar if it turns out to be a fake. It just sound strange to fake pictures of him when he is so willing, I know he is most likely so sick of people taking pictures of him, but he seems so nice to his fans, but the paparazzi needs to back off but then we wouldn't get these nice pictures. I feel sorry for Rob, He has no private life now.


Nope, sorry love, it's a fake. A lot of people "fake" or manipulate images for pleasure/amusement. Such as mine here. It's not because we don't have enough photos of him. It's simply for amusement. If you want to send me a link to the album I can let you know which are real and which are fake. I'm usually pretty good at spotting manipulations.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image
Image Image by ForJazz
User avatar
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:54 pm
Location: At the Toronto movie premiere with Rob and Jackson

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Postby diane771 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:22 pm

GenevieveCullen wrote:
diane771 wrote:No, I got that from a place that had him in other positions without the bike but the same background and clothes so I do think that one is real other wise that whole series of photo's are fake. That could happen, but there are so many pictures taken of him why fake one? who knows but I would like to know because I will change my avatar if it turns out to be a fake. It just sound strange to fake pictures of him when he is so willing, I know he is most likely so sick of people taking pictures of him, but he seems so nice to his fans, but the paparazzi needs to back off but then we wouldn't get these nice pictures. I feel sorry for Rob, He has no private life now.


Nope, sorry love, it's a fake. A lot people "fake" or manipulate images for pleasure/amusement. Such as mine here. It's not because we don't have enough photos of him. It's simply for amusement. If you want to send me a link to the album I can let you know which are real and which are fake. I'm usually pretty good at spotting manipulations.

The nude one was fun, but the Avatar oh well. anyway how do you know or tell, I had that picture about the same time as the nude one so I am still thinking of where I got it from. There is this sight that I go to a lot but I pretty sure that they're on the up and up check if out so I can get a new Avatar but he still looks good his body others body but as long as his head is there :lol: :lol: anyway www.robertpattinson.org. So tonight I seek a new hot and heavy Rob. Too bad I can't fly to Vancouver because I would be on the next flight out.
Image
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
User avatar
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire
 
Posts: 1843
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Postby GenevieveCullen » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:52 pm

diane771 wrote:The nude one was fun, but the Avatar oh well. anyway how do you know or tell, I had that picture about the same time as the nude one so I am still thinking of where I got it from. There is this sight that I go to a lot but I pretty sure that they're on the up and up check if out so I can get a new Avatar but he still looks good his body others body but as long as his head is there :lol: :lol: anyway http://www.robertpattinson.org. So tonight I seek a new hot and heavy Rob. Too bad I can't fly to Vancouver because I would be on the next flight out.

Oh robertpattinson.org is an excellent site. Their avatars and signatures are free to use anywhere. Which is nice of them. I always feel awkward using a sigs or avatars that someone else made unless it was explicitly stated it could be used by anyone.

As for spotting manipulations, look for texture and image quality differences. If the head or body is has a grainy look while the rest is sharp and in focus, it's a fake. If the outline of the body is pixelly or choppy, it's a fake. Look for the direction of light and shadow too. If the light shines on the right side of his face but on the rest of his body, the light comes from the left, it's a fake. Really good photoshoppers take these things into account so don't feel bad if you get fooled. The one of "Rob" in the red American Apparel briefs almost had me (mostly because I didn't want to believe it was real *shudders*).
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image
Image Image by ForJazz
User avatar
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:54 pm
Location: At the Toronto movie premiere with Rob and Jackson

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Postby Jadey » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:23 pm

GIRLS GIRLS!!

I got my twilight dvd today.
Oh.. and the dvd release party? Some party huh?
We basically got the dvd, then left.

PARTY MY A**

At least I got the Dvd. Commentary here I come.
I got the 2 disc edition, and an extra bonus disc, with bits and bobs on it.
teeeeehe

Stellars pic... SO CLOSE TO THE ROBMONSTER

:lol:
Image
^ by ForJazz
Image
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
User avatar
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle
 
Posts: 2723
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Postby twilightsagaaddict » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Jade Yay on finally getting the DVD! You're party sounds as good as the 1 I was at! :lol:

Nikki, the new avi soooo rocks! the lips....I just want to lick them! :shock:

As it was another cold, rainy, day in Chicago, I had to find a way to keep warm....

Rob just being Rob..
the hands, the hair, the jaw..GAH!

well, after viewing those (and the new ones from Vancouver!) what else is there but this?

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
User avatar
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward
 
Posts: 1018
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: wishing I could immerse myself in fan-fic....

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Postby sillyme » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:55 pm

twilightsagaaddict wrote:
well, after viewing those (and the new ones from Vancouver!) what else is there but this?



OMG that is awesomely awesome! :lol: I seriously rolled over laughing after clicking that pretty little link :D And it's SOOOO appropriate!

Okay...I think I have to say, that THIS picture is the epitome of RobCrack! I mean, seriously. The look on his face says it all! "Come and join me. Don't deny it! You know you want some. Just a little taste... :twisted:
Image
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
User avatar
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:41 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Cast List

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron