Societa Segreta ~ Team Volturi

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Societa Segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Matilda blinked in surprise as she watched Allegra excuse herself as if she had been at a casual dinner date with a girlfriend to come over to speak with her.

Matilda was not one to say much, but when she did it was point blank.

"Surely, someone who's as eagar to be changed as yourself knows by now that us vampires have only so many reasons to converse with humans."

She watched as Allegra shifted hesitantly on her feet. Unless Matilda had been wrong and that Allegra was going for the same approach as Jane. The Go-along-with-Sabin-and-get-him-to-think-that-its-working method.

Matilda felt her eyebrows scrunch up as she contemplated whether or not to say more. No, she would watch to see how things played out. But if he tried anything on Allegra, he will surely find himself in a pit of doom.

"Be safe." Matilda whispered, dropping her eyes from Allegra's as she gestured for her to return to Sabin before he got hot headed.

She only hoped that Allegra would understand the same plan that Matilda had sketched out in her mind.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena comes in rubbing her forehead.
"Ugh... I have a vampire equivalent to a migraine," she complains as she continues to kneed her head.
"I've been trying to push into his wall, to find some sort of weak spot. I can't find anything. The wall seems to be getting stronger every time I try... " Sighing she goes to sit down on a near by chair.
"Oh, and a few... I don't know hours ago? Days? I don't know," she gives up after searching for the right words. "Someone asked if I could push my memories onto someone? The truth is... I've never tried... It would be interesting to try..."
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Allegra was surprised by Matilda's cautiousness with her. She truly seemed like she cared.
"Be safe." She faintly whispered and Allegra slowly walked back. As she was walking she turned around to get one last look at Matilda's expression.
"I'm back." She said smiling.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose was going with Jane's advice. She would not act. Thinking back on it, it was a foolish suggestion. Rose just couldn't handle people treating her family in such a horrid way.

Rose returned to the main part of the castle, determined to remain calm and neutral. She hoped to find a friend to talk with and maybe distract her.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane followed the human voice. She knew who it was and knew what they wanted. She was going to put a stop to it.

She enetered the small room in which Sabin and the girl were. Jane shot a glance at the human then at Sabin. She turned to face the girl. "Are you insane," she shot at her. "You don't follow suit like the rest I give you credit for that but listen to me. He can give you your wish but I know one thing you won't like how he does it." A small laugh came from Sabin. "I think it best to wait."

Sabin turned to her. "Jane," he said. "Let the Allegra pick what she wants." He smiled that sweet smile of his and it silanced Jane. She would talk no more untill he said so. What she was doing was bad enough.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena heard Sabin talking a distance off. She could also hear Allegra and Jane.
What was Allegra thinking? Is she crazy? Elena pondered.
Slowly, she puts her hood up and starts heading down to where she hears the voices.
I'm going to let him think I'm his to control, I won't resist. For now...
ImageImageImage
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

As Jane walked passed, Matilda saw Jane give her a reassuring look. It was as if she was saying, "Go on, Matilda. I've got her." And Matilda obeyed, her feet taking off on their own to leave the trio be.

The walls and chambers went by, and soon, Matilda found herself face to face with Rosalind. She smiled politely--her way of hello.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Sabin leads Jane out of the room. She leaves his side and stands in the middle of the room. Her good feel off when she was walking. He stood quietly to one side. His head was down but Jane wasn't looking at him.

She turned to face him after a few moments. He was looking at her. He locked eyes with her and she could draw away from them. She was stuck. His face went blank and he waved his hand. Everything went all fuzzy then black for Jane

--------------------------flashback----------------------

"Alec let's go home," a girl said. A giggle was at the end of each word. She was running to tug on her brother's arm. Being a brother he was running away from her."Come on!"

He stopped and let her get him. "Alright we will go home." he smiled. The boy started leaving but the girl stayed put. She was looking at someting. "Jane come on."

The girl didn't turn. Her eyes were locked on a figure. The figure hand long hair and was in the shaodws. It was watching them. She just didn't know how long it had. Her father had warned them of such things before he died. Things that creep in the shadows. This figure would later be known as Aro to them.

Alec tugged on the her arm and they left. THey were walking along the dirt path back to their town. It was a small one that thought JAne and Alec were demons. They may have been right about it but then maybe not. Right now they were two 13 year old kids.

When the entered the twon things were silent. The sun wasn't down yet so this was not normal. "Where is everyone," Jane asked.

"I don't know," he said. He knew what day it was and were people would be headed. They would be going to the curch.

A black figure stepped out of the shaodws. He was in a dark shirt and dark pants. He wore boots knee high. He looked evil, and was. He was in the children's way. He knew it too.

"Jane and Alec," the figure said. He knew them by name. "I'm Sabin. I want you to come with me."

Without thinking the two followed. He lead them to their tiny house. "No listen to me," and they did. "I killed your father. He wanted me to pass on a gift." He touched the children who now had huge eyes. Everything went blank.

ImageImage
Twi-Twin Jenni
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena is stopped in her tracks as she is suddenly assaulted by a vision.
It was when Jane and Alec where found... by Aro... no... wait... It's ...no... Sabin...
Elena is confused, Sabin has been following the twins for that long?
What did he want? Was it power?
Elena shakes her head, it probably was power... it always is.
She stands unaware for a few minutes, trying to sort through her thoughts.
ImageImageImage
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

As things came back into view Jane backed away from Sabin. She had tied to push that memeory away for good. It wasn't something she wanted to remember. That was why she hated him. He also made the town think they two were witches.

"Sabin leave," she whispered. She moved to a corner and pulled her legs up to her chest.

Sabin came over and sat down in front of her. He smiled. He didn't say a word.

ImageImage
Twi-Twin Jenni