1. The music group that Bella falls asleep listening to has been revealed by Stephenie to be Linkin Park. What do you think of Linkin Park, and about Phil's taste in music since he gave Bella the CD?
i just watched a thing with sm. she was talking about how she listened to linkin park the whole time and that their songs were good for the action scenes and i think that's very true. i myself like linkin park, not that much, but i definitely used to like them more when i was a little younger. and phil must be a cool guy. ha.
2. In Bella's nightmare, did you think Bella was in danger, if so from whom?
i dont think i thought she was really. i dont know why, i just really didn't.
3. Were you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone?
well, bella being bella, not a very good idea. woods + alone = bad news, in basically like any book, movie, show, anything.
4. Did you think Edward was watching Bella as she fell asleep reading Jane Austen?
well, i had no clue at the time, now i know he was.
5. Did your impressions of Renee and Charlie change at all this chapter?
no, i love them both so there really was no change in the way i felt about them, ever.
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army. "Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3