Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Allegra looked at Alec's confused expression. His beautiful face all puckered.
"Who are you?" He said quietly.
"I am Allegra." She said confidently with a smile as he took the fact she was human.
A small half-smirk was appearing on his face.
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Leo noticed allegra and alec's small exchane
"allegra, do they have a date for you being changed?"
he asked becuase he knew she was being turned but didnt know when
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Leo, rule # 11. "Keep your character in one place at a time." You just said you were at the dance studio, now you're magically in front of Allegra? How did you notice their small exchange when you were nowhere near them? At least write out walking from Location 1 to Location 2.

Heidi could hear the screams from the feeding room, and the scent of blood, through the stone, perhaps they should have kept the groups farther away from each other. No matter, just keep the humans entertained until someone was thirsty.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

((narnia, umm when was i in the dance sutdio? I was on the stairs and I came down stairs, now im confused but whatever))
Leo walks over to the mirror hanging no the wall and stares at his perfect reflection and sighed
he grabbed Vi's hand who had been with him, silently the whole time
"we belong here, now after all this time"
he whispered into her ear, smiling
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Allegra turned around and saw Leo. She cringed silently remembering her one and only wish--not knowing when it would be fulfilled. Leo had to ruin her first "moment" with Alec.
"Umm..I'm not sure. I haven't had word with the masters yet. Rosalind said she'd talk to them for me and back me up a little." She responded absently to the floor then looking up to smile at Alec again. Was her emotions for completly obvious that it was laid out in front of everyone?
"Goodbye." She said walking out to see Rose and Matilda.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Sulpicia shook her head, still in a daze. It wasn't that her senses were clouded exactly, that was impossible unless Alec was playing tricks again. It was more that her thoughts occupied so much of her attention that her body ran on autopilot. Leonardo and Violetta wanted to get married, this was laughable as the pair had only been with the guard a short while and any one with eyes could see that they were in lust not love.

At some point during Sulpicia's musings, her body carried her down to the lobby where Sophia spent most of her time, the vampire looked around wondering if perhaps the human girl had some free time to chat. It was always nice leaving the insanity for a bit.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena sighs as she gets up from her chair. She's thirsty, and the scent of humans is inside the castle.
She starts to head off to the feeding room. Normally she wouldn't have to hunt as often.
This made her worried. Was it a side affect from Sabin taking over her mind?
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

"So," Rosalind asked, "you like to dance? You can join me if you want, it's a great release."

Upon hearing this, Matilda's half smile breaks into a toothy one.

"I'm a terrible dancer." She admited softly, her eyebrows slightly raised in amusement.

But dancing put her at ease. It was just as silent as she was, and yet it did not have to speak to deliver its message.

Matilda heard the footsteps of a human approaching them from afar.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Allegra stepped forward into the studioo.
"Hello." She said smiling pleased by Rose and Matilda's presence. She enjoyed their company.
"Would you like to dance?" Rosalind asked.
Allegra loved to dance. It was her escape, a way to settle into a whole new world. Memories of dancing as a child flowed into her head.
"Of course!" She said excited. She spun around, twisting and bending, laughing with Rose.
"Come join us Matilda!"
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

As the footsteps drew closer, Allegra came into view.

Rosalind asked her if she would like to join in on the dancing as well but unlike Matilda, Allegra agreed merrily.

"Come join us Matilda!" She cried jovially.

If she could blush, Matilda would be at that very moment. She wanted nothing more than to watch Rosalind and Allegra dance but all that filed out of her was the drop of her eyes and a childish shaking of the head playfully.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.