Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

Post by SethisMine »

On her way to the feeding room, she passes Rose's dance room.
Music is playing, and by the sound of it Rose, Allegra and Matilda where there.
Elena neared the entrance and peered in.
Looks fun, she thinks, her mouth pulling up into a small smile.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose was pulled by the hand back into her studio. Apparently Allegra loved to dance. That was good they could bond over something. Allegra needed something that could tie her to the others here.

Rose looked back at Matilda, "Come on, Matilda," she called, "we're not going to critique you. Just let loose!" And so Matilda wouldn't feel bad, Rose started jumping and dancing like a real goofball, a crazy girl at a rock concert.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Allegra was having fun letting back and letting loose. She needed it right now.
She watched Rose dance around everywhere being silly and couldn't help but laugh.
She joined Rose in her crazy dancing trying to encourage Matilda.
"See? We suck for once! Come and join us!"Allegra laughed again.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena thinks about walking in and joining them, but she then remembers how thirsty she is when she crosses Allegra's scent. Apologetically she moves away as quickly as she can to go feed, and then to come back maybe.

In her rush, she knocks over a chair in the hall. Cursing under her breath, she mumbles, "Stupid feet. We are supposed to be graceful you know." Rolling her eyes, she rights the chair and heads down to the feeding room.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Matilda watched as both Rosalind and Allegra danced like mad, no doubt in attempts to encourage Matilda to join them.

"See? We suck for once! Come and join us!"Allegra laughed.

Matilda held up her head to look at the girls once more, the edges of my mouth curled slightly and then--she was far away.

(Flashback)

"Soooooo, I'll tell you what I want, what I realllly reallly want!"

"Just tell me what you wantttt what you reallllly reallly want!"

"I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really..."

The scene of two young girls jumping around and dancing like mad is visible from the door of a bedroom. Emerging from it, another girl, this one much younger than the other two watches from the shadows.

One of the two girls, her hair light brown and in curls, catch sight of her.

"Tily! Come and join us!", Mabel exclaimed, hopping off of the bed to approach her.

The girl shook her head repetitively.

The second girl simply laughed, this one the eldest with straight brown hair.

"Aw, Charlotte! Make her dance!" Mabel begged.

Charlotte nodded and grabbed the little girl and began to move Matilda's arms like a puppet.

"See...you got it, Tily." She smiled.

The little Matilda looked down at her tiny feet, which looked much like spaghetti compared to her sister's much more graceful ones.

----------------

Matilda shook her head. Spaghetti, she thought. She pursed her lips. She would do it for Mabel and Charlotte. So what if she had two left feet?

She walked over to Rosalind and Allegra slowly.

"Teach me, won't you?" Matilda offered, tilting her head and said no more.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Allegra was glad she was able to convince Matilda to come dance.
"Alright so move your hips to the left--yes like that, then do this with your right feet--then, you know what? Just...dance what you feel."Allegra smiled as she realized how much she was instructing Matilda what to do. Matilda was wrong. She wasn't half bad. Of course she was graceful, she was a vampire. Allegra smiled as Matilda slowly loosened up and all 3 of them danced.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

"There you go," Rose encouraged. Matilda was better at dancing than she gave herself credit for - at least she had rhythm.

"Now close you eyes," Rose told her as the three swayed together. Matilda's eyes bulged like she thought Rose had gone loopy, but Rose knew once you closed your eyes you were in you own world and it made things all the easier.

So, Rose just laughed and closed her eyes - leading the way.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

"Alright so move your hips to the left."

Matilda thrusted her hips awkwardly to one side.

"Yes like that, then do this with your right feet."

Matilda shuffled her feet stiffly, trying to keep up with Allegra's directions.

--then, you know what? Just...dance what you feel." Allegra instructed.

Matilda dropped her arms at her sides and stood still for a moment. She closed her eyes and then she was Charlotte. Graceful and confident, like the beautiful dancer spinning in the music box. Matilda felt her body move without her permission and soon, she too, was "letting loose"...or perhaps it was because Rosalind was guiding her.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Allegra was having the best time since she arrived here. She was dancing with Rose and Matilda...they were letting back and relaxing from all that drama. It was fun for once. She danced around around with Matilda and Rose and followed Rose's directions. Soon enough, she was tango-ing with Alberto.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane is sitting in the main room listing to the music below. Sabin was on the other side of the room paceing. He had started that about three hours ago. She didn't know why but he did.

She was tempted to go down stairs and watch the dance. But being good she stayed put with her legs curled up. "Sabin can I go down stairs and watch the dance," she asked softly.

He turned to face her. He didn't say anything. He didn't have to. His eyes told her the answer. That was a sold no. She wouldn't be leaving anytime soon.

"Jane I want you to see something," he came and got to his knees beside her. in his hands was a old pocket watch. IT has a Swirly S on it. She assumed it was his. "This was your fathers watch. He gave it to me to save your life and Alec's." He smiled slightly.

"Why do you want me to see that," she looked at it whle she talked. "He is dead. It doesn't matter anymore."

"I want you to see it becasue this is the last thing you have of him and I figured you would like to hear a story," he sighed. "Do you want to hear one. We have time."

"Something tells me this is going to be a sad story but go ahead."

He started the tale of the watch and her father. That watch saved Jane and Alec when they were 13. That is why they are in the volturi now. It it wasn't for that watch wit hthe swirly S on it they would be with Sabin.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army