Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

Post by Janos »

Alec moves slowly away from the human. The creepy eye moments were to much. He thought she liked him and was right. He didn't like her in the least bit.

He went up stairs to find Jane and Sabin. They were sitting on the floor talking. Well Sabin was. JAne looked off in the distance. She wan't paying attention anymore. Even he knew that.

He went to go sit by Jane. He sat behind her and braided her hair. He stated listing to the story.
Team Volturi- Sabin
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

As soon as Allegra closed her eyes memories started to flood in.
"I love you too."
They danced until the break of dawn, Allegra never wanted this moment to end. Alberto held her close again and there was nothing else she needed.
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

When the song finally came to an end, Matilda opened her eyes and Mabel and Charlotte disappeared, along with the small bedroom. She was in the dance studio once more, a disoriented Allegra and the still dancing Rosalind along with her still.

She let out a soft sigh. Only in her dreams was she able to be where her family was. In reality, she was like a rock. Forever unmoving...forever unchanging.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Allegra sat on her bed trying not to let tears escape. She immediately had to talk to the masters. She needed to find him more than ever. She hopped out of her room and ran straight down the corridor into Aro's view.
"Masters, I come with a deal for you. Would you like to hear it?"
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose heard the others stop their movements and she did the same. She opened her eyes and could tell she'd been right. They'd just come back from different worlds.

At that instant Allegra seemed to break from a haze and peeled out of the room as fast as she could. Both her and Matilda looked after her with scrunched brows and turned towards each other - a look of concern and apprehension in their eyes.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

The story ended. Alec felt nothing from it. Maybe he knew it was a lie but he just didn't feel anything. He remembered his Father very clearly. That man beat him when he could. That is whee all of Alec's anger came from.

Jane didn't rememeber. Sabin was dancing on her emotions. Pulling her mind apart peice by peice. He would have get rid of all emotion if he had to. Anger would always be there.

"Sabin enough," Alec said. His eyes closed. "This has gone to far Sabin. We are on your side. The more you keep bringing up old memories the faster you loose your grip on us. Can't you see that?"

"I have your sister not you," Sabin said bluntly."It is you I'm trying to get now."

"Then find something better then this. You keep this up and you won't have eiter on of us," he sighed. "What do you want me to do so that you know you have me?"

"Let me in our mind Alec," he smiled. Alec staired at him. Alec returned the smile and let him in. Sabin was tearing at his mind once more.
Team Volturi- Sabin
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Aro looked intrigued of course. Marcus, still bored. And Caius, well let's just say that he looked like Caius always would.
"Yes dear Allegra?"
She breathed in and her words came out instead out.
"I need to leave the castle for a short period of time. To...to..find someone. As you know I want to be a vampire. If you change me and the person that I may find as well, I will give you my utter and complete devotion to the guard for eternity. I'll keep my promise Master Aro. I will show you who I need to find and why as well. Please..hear me out."
Aro looked stunned.
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

hears people talking downstairs
stares at the walls of her and Leo's room
"Wonder what's going on downstairs."
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Nora heard footsteps approaching Aro's study, where she remained guarding Aro with Renata.
Nora and Renata both tensed, ready to act if necessary. As the footsteps grew closer the human smell became obvious.
Caius and Marcus entered through the back door, as if expecting the human visitor.

The door opened and in stepped Allegra.
If Allegra joins the Volturi she must learn to remember to respect the Master's private areas, Nora thought to herself. She liked Allegra, but the human girl often acted carelessly when overwhelmed with emotion.

Allegra didn't seem to notice Nora and Renata in the room. The human began quickly speaking about a deal with the Masters. Something about leaving find someone before being turned.

Nora kept her eyes on the Masters, anxiously waiting their response to Allegra's proposition.
Nora wasn't sure if they'd let her go -- Allegra isn't a guard, so she isn't bound to the Volutri. But she does know the secret.
And the number one rule of the Volturi is "Keep the Secret"
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

stares at Vi, whose hair he had just been playing with
"I dont know but it sounds important"
he said with a glance down at his feet, noticing that Aro had never answered his question about the marriage of him and Vi, he worried that engagement of the two vamps would be the best they could get.
"I dont know whats going on but we should go down there"
he stated as he stood up and walked down the stairs
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake