Hey everyone, just checking in again, the Countdown 'til my freedom is: 1 more day of classes (1 class + 1 final), 1 study day, 3 days of finals (4 finals) and 1 day of presentationsJas
I can't wait to see your outfit. I bet all your hard work will look amazing.Sid
I'm very glad you are okay. I'm glad your instincts kicked in and you got yourself and co-workers out of harms wayRachel
I saw that quote and it worried me too. I was a lil confused about what Rob meant. Did he mean the reunion was different in the movie, or was he relating Twilight to New Moon. I feel like part of the conversation/comment is missing.
I'm really hoping this movie doesn't get too screwed up. I can deal with various parts being left out, but the changing the reunion would change the mood and tone of the story - which I considered the really important.
I have a bunch of total randomness I would like to share, please feel free to skip:
So Let's talk about...Creepy campus buildings
- went to have a conference w/ a professor today in Bancroft Hall. There were no lights on except for in the Annex where the prof's offices are. Then I sat in the empty, quiet, long hall while she finished another conference. I felt like I was in the Shining. 2nd part: the bottom floor of the library could easily be the scene for a murder/horror film. Its enclose by doors w/ white linoleum floors and white cinderblock walls. Rows of books and completely silent. It always freaks me out and I always end up down there alone. If I disappear start the search by looking there.My research paper
- had above mentioned conference about my research paper. I was to have 4 pages written about my topic (the future the American film industry btw) by 1:30 today. As of Friday at 12:45 I had 0 pages, woke up this morning at 8:15 (which is a sin in my non-morning world) and produced 4 1/2 pages by 12:45pm. I thought she would tear it apart because I didn't feel that great about my writing, but she loved it. I felt very accomplished, but no more procrastinating for me!Z. Efron
- This goes out to you Obie
- I can't let you have Zac Efron. For serious, that guy is gorgeous in 17 Again (which I saw tonight and it was hilarious) and we are going to have to have a throwdown for this one. You can have all the others, no contest. But this one I've got to step up for...or, option 2, we can kidnap him, take him away to a place that allows polygamy, have a double wedding (after subtly medicating him to say 'yes' if he isn't smart enough to already know we're the best he could ever get), and set then up a shared custody agreement. I'm flexible, every other day or week.
**[side note: I'm not totally and crazily obessed w/ Z. Efron, but if you saw him in that dark jeans, white t-shirt, and leather jacket outfit you'd want him too. It totally had that Dark Edward vibe if Edward had different facial features than I imagine]Twilight Board Game
- my younger sis and I went to Target before we went to the movie and saw the board game. Only $16.04 after taxes, not bad in my opinion. We just got done playing and I thought it was pretty fun. There is some trivia and some random guessing and dice rolling challenges that aren't related to Twilight. I wasn't as good at the trivia as I'd hope ,haha
, there were some random questions.
Thats it for now. Sorry about the rambling. I've just been really really bored and stressed w/ all this school work and needed to get all my thoughts out.
Whoever read all that is awesome.