Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Sue Clearwater

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

This is the place to discuss all things Sue Clearwater, mother of Leah and Seth.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Sue Clearwater

Post by Elizabeth »

Did Sue just smell like cookies or something? I kept thinking, oh poor Sue, just lost her husband. Then Billy starts to spend all this time over at Sue's. Her husband just died, isn't it a bit soon? But in BD, Sue starts to hang out with Charlie more and more. Anyone else see the light bulb in their head go on before Bella did? Sue is a strong woman who had to deal with too much at once. Her husband dies and both her kids transform into werewolves. How much can one take? I'd like to know more about how she was coping with the sudden changes, but she must've been doing ok with Charlie there to support her.
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

I have a good question! What if Sue and Charlie got married, and she explained about Seth was too, and so she was like, Their natural enemy is the vampire, and the werewolves are only werewolves when there are vampires around, so the werewolf gene was brought back to life about three years ago back when......... and continue on like that. If they wanted Charlie to know after the Cullens had to move and stuff...... yeah.
List, Gnat ♥
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Elizabeth- the light bulb def. went off in my head before Bella's. I was reading and wondering why no one else noticed how Sue and Charlie's relationship has changed. But I think it's cute, someone to feed Charlie real food, instead of his culinary malfunction :D

Jasper<3- I also wondered about if Sue would ever tell Charlie if their relationship turned serious or they got married. I wouldn't be surprised if she kept some of the facts from him, so he would freak out about Bella marring into a vampire family then becoming one herself. I could see Charlie being traumatized if he found out.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

It's funny. I would have thought Billy would have been better for her, because when she wants to talk about it, she can just talk, she doesn't have to not say stuff. (Remember Charlie's need-to-know policy? that would restrict her.)

OMG seth and bella are step-siblings!
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
edwardislove
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardislove »

I felt sorry for her when Harry passed away.
But I'm glad Charlie was there. In my mind they make a cute couple :)
E♥B

"Does she even like Italian?" (Rosalie)
"Her name's Bella. I'm sure she'll love it." (Emmett)
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Aaugh! Sue is my least favorite character. The fact that she started hanging out with Charlie as soon as Harry died. I just feel like that would break his heart.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

i wish it would have told us if sue and charilie got married makes me mad!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:i wish it would have told us if sue and charilie got married makes me mad!!
I know! It always bugs me, not knowing whether they did.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Kyrie
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Kyrie »

I wouldn't think whether or not they went through with the formalities or not mattered a lot - it seemed pretty obvious they were going to be an item for the foreseeable future, despite the lack of explicit confirmation.
The Sword and the Cross - fanfic in progress.