1. If being around Bella is so uncomfortable for Jacob, why does he keep putting himself in this situation? Why can’t he tell Bella, no? And why can’t Bella, knowing how it makes Jacob feel, let him go?
Jacob is a part of Bella, they have a connection and both need each other. Its too hard for them to be apart.
2. Do think Rosalie wants to save Bella or just the baby? Do you feel that Rosalie is sincere that because of Carlisle, they can save Bella?
Ive always thought that Rosalie wanted the baby. Shes never liked Bella, and has thought of her as a burden in the Cullen family.
3. What ramifications do the coincidences between Jacob and the baby have? Could there be a deeper meaning or connection?
They are both half-human, but other than I dont really know. That is a tough one!
4. Do you think Bella is being reasonable or even realistic in her plans for keeping Charlie in her life? Not taking into account later chapters, what were your feelings when you first read about her plans?
I thought that her plans were quite silly. I think that she kind of knew herself that things could turn out quite badly, and it was silly building up the hope of Charlie.
5. After weighing the facts presented by Rosalie about the birth of other babies like this, how do you think they will deliver the baby and do so in the hopes that Bella can survive?
Had no idea what to expect! There would be something to do with the babys teeth of course. But I knew she would survive, as there were too many chapters left in BD