1. Bella has a knack for predicting outcomes. She makes a comment to herself about Jacob turning his back on his birthright as pack leader, and this left Sam Uley "to act as the chief of legends and magic now. . . ." Why do you think Bella didn't finish her thought?maybe she was just to annoyed with the idea that jacob wasnt doin his duty or billy distracted her...im not sure.
2. Why do you believe that Sue Clearwater chopped off her hair? If she was so uncomfortable at the wedding, why did she attend?sue likes charlie!! and i think she came cuz seth was there....and to see charlie!!
3. Why does it bother Jacob more that Bella plans on a real human honeymoon than her pending transition in a week or two?i think he doesnt like the idea of a transition at all...thats whats bugging him.
4. There is no description of what car was decorated and used for the honeymoon get-away. What car do you believe they used?edwards volvo!! duh!!
5. Why is Bella so hopeful when she waves goodbye and sees her families on the porch?i dont think its hopeful. i think shes glad to be alone with edward!!