What is your best (or favorite) memory?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Court
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: What is your best (or favorite) memory?

Post by Court »

getting married is my number one, best day of my life :)
K-Dawg
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by K-Dawg »

Free Style Rock Climbing!
So Friggn' dangerous, I do believe I got rather told off. I was about 11 or 12 and was jumping over big cracks in rocks, that could've probably killed us if we had fallen.

The things kid's do when they're bored! :twisted:
Why didn't I just walk away?
Oh Right, Because i'm an idiot!
XAlicexLoverX

Post by XAlicexLoverX »

There are plenty, but at the moment It has to be the look on the male cashiers face when I first brought Twilight lmao.
kl1028

Post by kl1028 »

^ what did he look like? theres absolutely nothing wrong with a gut buying twilight...actually most girls think it rocks lol
XAlicexLoverX

Post by XAlicexLoverX »

I know there isn't. It really didn't bother me, it was just like "WTF"? I thought It was hilarious.
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

my fav. memory is when i got lost in this inmense park with a creek running right through with my fam and friends...we were able to get out when the stars started to show but we decided to camp out..

TIS AWESOME!
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
Sharenei
Wandering Through Town

Post by Sharenei »

I have a couple, and they're both a little long. They are stories of luck and kindness that remind me of the good in humanity...even when it's awfully hard to see, some days. Both of them take place in Germany, when I was very young, in a little town called Kleinotweiller. (Kudos if you can pronounce it, bonus points if you've ever been.) For the record: we were the only Americans who lived in the town.

1.) It's mid-February, and a massive snowstorm is blowing. We have a half-hour bus ride to school ahead, and since there are no announcements on the English-speaking radio (gogo school on base!) regarding school closure, my mother dutifully bundled us up and sent us off. We made it to the stop, but after about forty-five minutes, my older sister decides that it's worth the trouble for skipping school if we don't get frostbite while waiting. (In our favor: there was NO traffic on the roads. AT ALL.) We turn the corner at the intersection nearest our house when the whiteout hits. Absolutely no vision beyond the middle of my nose. We're stuck in the middle of the road until it lets up, and as it does, we see an elderly couple walking down the street with grocery bags. They see us, ask if we're lost...and my younger sister (four or five, at the time--she was just starting school, at that rate) breaks down bawling. With no further thought, I'm over the old man's shoulder and we're being gently herded into the pub on the corner; they're the owners. They give us a change of clothes, honey toast for breakfast, and lots of toys to play with. They even let my older sister raid their ice-cream fridge. They treated us like we were their own children. When the worst of the storm passed, my mother came into the pub, asking in her broken German (it was practically our first language, so we had no difficulties. Mom...wasn't so lucky.) if they had seen three little girls. We were produced, and over hot chocolate and a little something stronger for Mom, we got things hammered out.

2.) Older and younger sister decide they want to visit our babysitter to see some of her kittens. Not wanting to risk a rat, they haul me along. Being unable to find my shoes, I do this trip barefoot, across town, during morning rush hour. (Kleinotweiller is a small town, but downtown's still absolutely insane at rush hour.) We get to the right neighborhood, but they can't remember the right house. My toes are bleeding, we're sore, and we're exhausted, so we stop to rest on someone's front stairs. One of the residents pops out, asks if we're all right...and the next thing we know, we're at the table eating breakfast. After a while, the Politzei show up, Dad in tow, and we get picked up to go home. While we'd been waiting, though, an elderly woman (a grandmother to one of the residents, I believe) had given us hand-knitted dolls to play with. We tried to return them, figuring they were for her grandkids or other family children, and she refused--they were gifts to us.

I still have that doll.
bubblylittlealice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bubblylittlealice »

Waiting in line to see twilight

It sounds really boring but with my friends... :lol:

My friend got all of these magazines
We talked to all the people in line and we were second
We also talked to the workers working at the movies
We also got the twilight t-shirts there

over all the day was soooooo fun!!! movie was amazing!

we waited in line for about 6 hours
'I think she’s having hysterics. Maybe you should slap her'-Alice Cullen
I'm betting on Alice ;)
Jasper Hale can mess with my emotions any day
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

My favorite memory is when I first laid eyes on the man I know is my ONE. It was wonderful because he was so nervous to be around me and always blushed this bright (and I mean BRIGHT) red when I would talk to him. I luv that man!
CauseofEdwardIlove
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Longing for Edward...but I will settle for Rob anytime...In Georgia!

Post by CauseofEdwardIlove »

My favorite memory....well I have two each being the day that one of my children were born, as I have two children :)
Manda
After waiting a lifetime....I have finally fallen in love...Rob I love you!