Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
IluvEdward27
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Alice Cullen

Post by IluvEdward27 »

Alice and Jasper are tied for my favorite character. She is seems so fun and bright. She's almost never in a bad mood. I support her theory for why she can't see werewolves or Renesmee. But I don't get why she couldn't see Renesmee. She is half vampire and half human. And she's been both. So why couldn't she see her?? It's a mystery left unsolved. Just Kidding.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

As stated Alice cannot see other species wary well. Neisse is just are enough out of her normal scope that she has trouble seeing her. I personally suspect that in time she would be able too see her given her continued familiarity. Just a hunch, maybe SM will do a future book to show how things happen in the future.

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

IluvEdward27 wrote: But I don't get why she couldn't see Renesmee. She is half vampire and half human. And she's been both. So why couldn't she see her?? It's a mystery left unsolved. Just Kidding.
Because Alice has never been both human and vampire at the same time. :)
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

new question:

Now we all love Alice and the amazing things she can do. What are some of the things to Alice that some people dislike? (Hard to answer yes, but not impossible to answer.)
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:new question:

Now we all love Alice and the amazing things she can do. What are some of the things to Alice that some people dislike? (Hard to answer yes, but not impossible to answer.)
Not sure this will answer you or not but I would like to see more depth from Alice. Moer of her true personality. We get glimpes of it but who is under that mask?

Lirpa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Lirpa »

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:new question:

There is really nothing that I dislike about Alice. I do wish that we could see more of her, a book in her perspective would be great. Get to know her better, see what she is really thinking and feeling. That would be the only thing I can think of that would make me "dislike" her. There just isn't enough of her.

I also read on this forum, about the whole not seeing Bella run to James in Twilight, that did kind of confuse me a little too, but I'm reading it second time, so maybe since I'm not rushing to finish it, I will get a better understanding of it all.
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
"Because only a vampire can love you forever."
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Come to think of it, I would like to see how she enter acts with Rosaly more. Her bublely additude must get burst when around cranky R...

Wouldn't you like to know what Jasper and Alices honeymoon was like? Anyone :?:

Lirpa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Lirpa »

The Dark Knight wrote:Come to think of it, I would like to see how she enter acts with Rosaly more. Her bublely additude must get burst when around cranky R...

Wouldn't you like to know what Jasper and Alices honeymoon was like? Anyone :?:

I'm sure the honeymoon was more intense than Bella and Edwards, if you get my drift ;) They did not have to worry about the whole vampire human thing. It would be an interesting read to say the least.
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
"Because only a vampire can love you forever."
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

I love Alice! She is my favorite character because she is quite possibly the most compassionate and strongest of them all. She became a good person even though she was left on her own with no guidance and must deal with constant visions of the future that twist and change every time a new decision is made. That would drive me nuts!
I think that what would quickly get annoying if the character was allowed more page time in the books is her constant knowledge of what will happen. I hate it when other people are always right, and it would really irk me to be around her for very long because of that.
AliceofForks
Settled in Forks

Post by AliceofForks »

You can enter to win Alice as a date to the Twilight Symposium prom on June 27th in Forks.
www.AliceOfForks.com
the raffle ends on June 20th