Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
IluvEdward27
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Post by IluvEdward27 »

Okay, I am an extreamly intellegent person. One of the smartest in my grade. But the thing is, I know things I have never learned before. Like I will just know instantly. I started talking when I was like, a year old, I mean not HUGE sentences, but like basic words. And when I go to sleep, I dream. Like everyone else does, right? Except, when I wake up in the morning, part of my dream usually happens during the day. One of my bestfriends does the same thing. It's freaky. And I'm completely pale. My brother keeps calling me a vampire. :roll: I wish. And who ever I meet, It could be anybody, I like, charm them or something without even trying. My mom tells me it's because I just have a great personality, but I'm not so sure. But I'm pretty sure I'm human.
Last edited by IluvEdward27 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Black wrote:
♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Umm...can someone please tell me what is wrong with me? I haven't been spending time out in the sun lately and so I went to go get the post the other day and I looked at my arm for some reason and the paleness of it actually blinded me for a second! It kinda freaked me out. :shock: :oops: :?
XDD. That's normal for pale people. I'm like that too. I shine in the sun because I'm so damn white. Really, it's like I'm illuminated. It's what happens to anything white- it reflects the sun. Nothing wrong with you. ;)
Okay thank you! I used to get really really dark tans during the summer that lasted year round so I would always have tan lines, but now for some reason I am just really really pale all the time...but I'm not complaining. i like it. Although I still can't figure out what is with the other weird stuff that happens to me...Oh well.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:
Black wrote:
♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Umm...can someone please tell me what is wrong with me? I haven't been spending time out in the sun lately and so I went to go get the post the other day and I looked at my arm for some reason and the paleness of it actually blinded me for a second! It kinda freaked me out. :shock: :oops: :?
XDD. That's normal for pale people. I'm like that too. I shine in the sun because I'm so damn white. Really, it's like I'm illuminated. It's what happens to anything white- it reflects the sun. Nothing wrong with you. ;)
Okay thank you! I used to get really really dark tans during the summer that lasted year round so I would always have tan lines, but now for some reason I am just really really pale all the time...but I'm not complaining. i like it. Although I still can't figure out what is with the other weird stuff that happens to me...Oh well.
Yeah that is normal. That happens to me sometimes.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Sometimes I wonder about myself.

I can walk like, really fast. Everyone tells me I walk too fast for them but I'm just going at my normal pace. Also, my skin is really super pale. I don't tan often but I don't think that has anything to do with it. I think I'm just naturally a lot whiter than most people. And whenever I'm hungry my eyes change from their normal light gold color to a really dark brown (almost black). And sometimes I feel like I can read peoples' minds- like I know what they're thinking without them saying it. It's really weird. I also love the taste of blood. Whenever I cut myself, I lick it.

I'm not just enhancing normal characteristics to sound like a vampire or anything. The way I am has anything to do with the fact that I worship characters who share the same traits I've suddenly taken on. I really think I'm not human!
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Black wrote:Sometimes I wonder about myself.

I can walk like, really fast. Everyone tells me I walk too fast for them but I'm just going at my normal pace. Also, my skin is really super pale. I don't tan often but I don't think that has anything to do with it. I think I'm just naturally a lot whiter than most people. And whenever I'm hungry my eyes change from their normal light gold color to a really dark brown (almost black). And sometimes I feel like I can read peoples' minds- like I know what they're thinking without them saying it. It's really weird. I also love the taste of blood. Whenever I cut myself, I lick it.

I'm not just enhancing normal characteristics to sound like a vampire or anything. The way I am has anything to do with the fact that I worship characters who share the same traits I've suddenly taken on. I really think I'm not human!
Yes, I always walk too fast for people too. As i posted earlier (I think I posted it) my eyes and hair can change color (not always so drastic to where people can tell just by a glance or anything) but my hair can go from an almost dirty blonde to dark black-where as my normal color is a medium brunette. As for my eyes they go from a very very light green to almost black-and my normal color is a medium green. They can also turn almost yellow at times. I have been keeping track of the changes that my appearance and looking at my notes on the changes they have been getting to be more noticeable and the range of color has been expanding...and i have specks of brown in my eyes that have always been there but now they are actual thin stripes that go from my pupils to the rim of my irises. Its has gotten to be so weird that my mum is just about to take me to a doctor because she thinks something is wrong with me. And it doesn't help that i think my own blood tastes like strawberries, mint, and vanilla to me. I either have some very strange, odd desease or I am not human. So don't worry Black, you aren't the only one thinking that.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Lol, to make a break fromt he vampire-esque stories over here (although I do seriously like the taste of blood but that's something completely different) I'm sure I alread told about how I used to think I was a changeling fey. I mean c'mon, I never really lie, only fib a little, i have super long fingers and toes, my eyes look kinda asian even though if I do have any asian in my it's waaaaaaaaaaaay back there, I love sweet things and always used to have dreams about the woods behind my house, a few times I've woken up back there wearing clothes I do not own, completely barefoot usually with some really pretty wildflowers arranged artistically around me. Of course that might just be sleep-walking.

I'm pretty much over my faerie phase, but every now and then I'll do somethign strange and someone will comment about how "I'm not human" I know people will say that if you are even a little bit weird but everytime they do it just strikes me again that I am a little weird. Even the whole not liking most meats thing is almost fae.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Hehe, when I was little I thought I was an alien because I was so much smarter than everyone my age (not to sound like I'm better than anyone, but it was sort of depressing how slow my fellow students were and still are) so I thought I was put here by aliens. Needless to say, I was switched to a different school with slightly faster students, and the idea of being an alien was cured. Ah, good times........
List, Gnat ♥
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

gnat - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You thought you were an alien?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I feel like I have Alices power :lol: but on a smaller scale.
I have dreams about real random stuff that happens, and the next day, it usually happens - or something close/similar to it happens.
For instance, I had an out of the blue dream where my grandfather came over. The next day, he came for a visit.
And I 'know' when people are gunna call my name. In class, if the teacher is picking someone to give and answer or they've won something w/e.. I can usually tell when/if they're gunna call my name. I'm usually right :p

Ha. But I guess a lot of people are like that too. So it's no biggy :D
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
HarriannCullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by HarriannCullen »

I don't bruise very easily, after falling from unbelievable heights I have never broken bones (the only bones I have broken was my little toe, repeatedly after kicking doorframes drunk :oops: Not clever!), I constantly have "red-eye" in photo's. I always run hot (Yes, I have consisdered the thought I might be a mutt, explains alot, maulting, growling, :lol: ) it seems to have been inherited too.
My daughter, falls and I am positive she should have broken something, but she bounces, if that is the right term!
Thank you threethings for the banners x
Midnight Sun virign, as it isn't perfect yet.