Happy Birthday Bella

Spont98
Settled in Forks

Re: Happy Birthday Bella

Post by Spont98 »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!!!!! (i'm terribly sorry that I didn't post this yesterday. :cry: , my computer blew up and now I'm sneaking hehe) But happy belated!! I'm having a party tonite for you, made a cake and my friend and I are watching your favorite books as movies!! :D

Alright so your gift: I have been thinking extremely hard but it seems like there is absolutely nothing to give you. You have everything that anyone could want! Besides you're not to keen on gifts.

So happy belated birthday bella, the luckiest eternally 18 year old on this planet!!!
My Life:
Edward is my boyfriend
Alice is my sister
Emmett is my big brother
and Jacob...

well he can just be around when it gets cold.
Elena Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Elena Cullen »

Altough its a day late, a very happy birthday indeed to Bella! Its been a forks-ish day here since Friday! its still raining and muted and i'm extactic because of this :D My best wishes and regards to Bella! hopefully this birthday is as eventful as her last! (cause the end of New Moon was amazingly powerful)
so, you might not be one for gifts, but how about a book of classics? and a mix CD with clair de lune on it! :D
Variety
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Variety »

I tried and tried to find this thread yesterday to wish you a happy birthday, but go figure, it showed up after I was gone. So, happy belated birthday, Bella. I'll also offer to babysit Renesmee after everyone else. I guess with all the babysitters, you've got PLENTY of time to jet off to Isle Esme now. You won't need to come back for at least a month or 2. While you're gone, I'll get Emmett and Jasper to reinforce your house. Happy Birthday!
Where there is great love, there are always miracles. -Willa Cather
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

:oops: does anyone think it is kinda weird to post Happy Birthday wishes to a fictional character??? :oops:
Last edited by spookybell on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Nah, it's just something fun to do. ^^; -Shrugs- Besides, we're all a little crazy here, so it's.. Normal, I guess? ;)

You should have seen Edward's birthday party! Goodness gracious, was that great.. :lol:
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
S_M_G
Learning to Love Green

Post by S_M_G »

spookybell wrote::oops: does anyone think it is kinda weird to post Happy Birthday wishes to a fictional character??? :oops:
Yep it's weird....And fun :oops: I don't tell my friends I posted a birthday message for Bella though, they already think I'm crazy no need to feed their thoughts :lol:

"You give faith to the ones you love,but the people who really deserve it are the ones who come through even when you don't love them enough".”
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Well, I'm afraid I'm a little late (I swear I didn't forget, but every time I got on the lex, I couldn't find a b-day thread) so Happy Birthday way late to Bella, in honor of your birthday, it rained all day at my house (thank you Hurricane Ike...)
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
JulesCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by JulesCullen »

Happy Birthday Bella Cullen!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Wow... what do you give a gorgeous vampire that dislikes gifts and has everything she wants???

Okay... I'm giving fixing up your truck: but I'll take the Ferrari if you don't want it. Also, I'm going to give you some children's clothes, because Nessie will definitely need them at the rate she is growing. I'm also paying for that trip to Brazil that you never got around to. And finally, I'm buying one of those HUGE pairs of designer sunglasses, because your eyes will probably be red for a while, and you probably want to go out... without resorting to contacts (I know how those bother you!).

Good luck in your new life!!!! Can I babysit Renesmee sometime soon??? ;)
"Why am I covered in feathers?"
"I bit a pillow. Or two."

AnaBanana
Wandering Through Town
Location: Stuck in a deadbeat town in the middle of nowhere...

Post by AnaBanana »

Happy belated birthday, Bella!!! I really did try to find this thread yesterday, but it was nowhere to be seen...so I'm posting now. (If you look on the "Bella Swan Cullen" thread, I sent you my birthday wishes there.)

So...PRESENT TIME! I got you and Edward a new headboard for your bed. You know, just in case. ;) Haha...what else do you buy for the girl who has everything?

Happy birthday again. We love you Bella! :D
These volent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
Which as they kiss consume.

~Romeo & Juliet
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

happy belated b-day bella!!!

mmh. notice it two day after 911 and the 13th almost on a friday...

not really ironic but still.
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3