New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Postby navarre » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:17 pm

ringswraith wrote:Maybe the comment about CH being "visionary" meant she pictured things in a "drug-induced haze..."

(Kidding, totally kidding.)



No doubt.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
User avatar
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
 
Posts: 3586
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Swimming in a sea of books, books and more books

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Postby akire » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:52 pm

ringswraith wrote:Maybe the comment about CH being "visionary" meant she pictured things in a "drug-induced haze..."

(Kidding, totally kidding.)



Hahaha suuuure you were kidding. I'm so updating the Netflix queue to have 30 Days & Hard Candy at the top just so I can actually judge this guy for myself :?
Image

Image Image Image
User avatar
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:03 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Postby sarah! » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:05 am

Grr.... I wish we had a trailer. :(
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
User avatar
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
 
Posts: 9447
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:03 pm
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Postby ~*~Emily~*~ » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:39 am

sarah! wrote:Grr.... I wish we had a trailer. :(
Yeah...same here*sigh* must..have..paitence.
<><
~TEAM EDWARD~
Team Cullen-Giving the word Vampire a whole new meaning
ImageImage
~*~Emily~*~
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:03 am
Location: The "Twilight" Zone

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Postby Jadey » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:43 am

my heart will stop beating the day the trailer is released.
Image
^ by ForJazz
Image
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
User avatar
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle
 
Posts: 2723
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Postby Dovrebanen » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:15 am

Hope you make it through, Jadey :lol: I just can't wait for the trailer either. Seeing Twilight again made me so excited for NM. It will be so much better, I just feel it. I hope we get a range of trailers, showing different clips. But I'm afraid it will blow my excitement scale to see a trailer.
Image
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
User avatar
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire
 
Posts: 1890
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:40 pm
Location: Norway.

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:33 am

it's pretty much a show stopper in my home as well...several movies are planned for just to see if the trailor is there...

By the way, I am taking my family to see the northwest this year and the Olympic Penecila is one of the stops...Yah, Twilight has taken over in my world. Given i had hardly any knowledge of it befoer the movie save my daughters talking about it some...it like crak I think...
Image

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 am

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Postby Jazz Girl » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 am

The Dark Knight wrote:it's pretty much a show stopper in my home as well...several movies are planned for just to see if the trailor is there...

By the way, I am taking my family to see the northwest this year and the Olympic Penecila is one of the stops...Yah, Twilight has taken over in my world. Given i had hardly any knowledge of it befoer the movie save my daughters talking about it some...it like crak I think...


Dark Knight~ HAhahahahaha! The Crack analogy strikes again. Seriously, there are multiple threads that refer to many aspects of Twilight as Crack. I have a feeling NM and related topics is only the latest... :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Image
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
User avatar
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can
 
Posts: 5119
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:25 am
Location: Rob's HalfwayHouse, shacked up with some FicWard.

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Postby The Dark Knight » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:01 am

Jazz Girl wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:it's pretty much a show stopper in my home as well...several movies are planned for just to see if the trailor is there...

By the way, I am taking my family to see the northwest this year and the Olympic Penecila is one of the stops...Yah, Twilight has taken over in my world. Given i had hardly any knowledge of it befoer the movie save my daughters talking about it some...it like crak I think...


Dark Knight~ HAhahahahaha! The Crack analogy strikes again. Seriously, there are multiple threads that refer to many aspects of Twilight as Crack. I have a feeling NM and related topics is only the latest... :D


What can one say, it has some weird addiction or something. What's going to happen when they are finished making all the movies and the hype goes away????
Image

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 am

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Postby Jadey » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:10 am

Yea, it's weird...
Like, I have this overwhelming feeling that New Moon will be brilliant.
And when I heard about Twilight, I didn't really care what it would come out like.

so yeah.
:lol:
Image
^ by ForJazz
Image
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
User avatar
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle
 
Posts: 2723
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 am
Location: New Zealand

PreviousNext

Return to The New Moon Movie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron