Hair styles, tips, advice

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Hair styles, tips, advice

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I don't think anyone on here can help me with this problem.....

I have fairly long blite hair (black/white...mixed...not coiled enough to be a fro but it defys gravity and will never flow down my back as well) and left my straightener at my friend's house ove rthe weekend. I can pretty much only comb or brush it if it's been straightened or is dripping wet. Since I have no straightener with me and another tenant of blite hair is that if you wash it more than once or twice a wekk it will get all brittle and fall out. My friend wont be able to bring my straightener back for another two weeks and I've already soaked my hair twice since then.....WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? I never learned how to style my hair the black way.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Cocoa, could braiding it possibly work?
List, Gnat ♥
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

it's too thick for a single braid..but if i washed it again and parted it when still wet and used copius amounts of gel i might be able to get it to stay in two french braids for about an hour.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Blasphemous_countessa: I don't know much about black hair but I know people who blow dry their hair with a round brush to straighten it. Don't know if that would work for you. Also, you might be able to google it.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
IluvEdward27
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by IluvEdward27 »

I need advice. My hair is really annoying because when I put it up in a pony tail for sports and stuff, I get hot so I get little curls that stick out every where. It really gets annoying becaus it losens up the ponytail and It practicly falls out. And It won't curl at all or straighten. I REALLY need advice.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

IluvEdward: Hair spray! Lots and lots of it! Or Bobby pins! They can work wonders! Or have you tried like two pony tails instead of one?
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
IluvEdward27
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by IluvEdward27 »

^^^^ Thanks!!! I'll try all of those ideas.
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Yes, hairspray and hair clips will do the trick! :)
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!