Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

dragon-girl

Post by dragon-girl »

Hey everyone! I'm dragon-girl *waves*

How did you pick your screen name? It was my other name on the forum. Rather than confusing people by changing, I thought I'd stick with it, so that you all still know who I am. Originally, I chose it because I was going through a phase of being obsessed with dragons.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite? I first saw Twilight in a shop when I was looking for things to spend my birthday money on in March '06. I didn't actually buy it until October that year. It was the first book that I got physically ill from reading because I was so caught up in it. I think my favourite book is still Twilight, but there are bits in all of them that I really love, for example Jacob's part of BD.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob? I can't choose. I like all of them. Edward and Jacob are both incredibly hot, but both deserve slapping at various times in the books.

Who is your favorite minor character? Jasper. Far and away, Jasper. Epona (and my betas) will tell you that I am slightly obsessed with him.

What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, climbing, swimming, all sorts of stuff, really.

Where are you from? West coast of Scotland! Yay for British fans!

How old are you? 17

Anything else you would like to share. Hmm... I've written a bunch of Twilight fanfiction, which you can find on Ramblings & Thoughts.
I'm a writer - nearly finished the 1st draft of my first novel.
Not sure what else at the moment. Any questions?
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: dragon-girl

Post by una »

Welcome back to the Lex! With the boards going down, one good thing is getting to meet people again. Hope to see you around the boards!

~Una
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hey girl! Welcome back to the Lexicon! Good to see you! (Keep writing!)

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dragon-girl »

Thanks guys!

Ren, can I use one of the banners you did for my/Epona's forum in my banner on here?
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Of course! Those are for you to do with as you see fit. I'm just glad you liked them. :)

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Eri
Displays Excellent Tracking Skills

Post by Eri »

Hey!!

It's good to see familiar users around, it gives you some kind of familiarity. Anyways, i agree with you on Twilight (note that i haven't finished BD yet) and i think in my case i like it the best because it was the first one too and the book that make us love the fandom.

Scotland sounds so cool, i've always wanted to visit that country, the Highlands, Eilean Donan (looks like a dream place to me), Inverness, and so many places
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome back! Let's all have fun with the beautiful new Lex Fourms! Feel free to PM me if you want to chit chat, I'm friendly.

<3 :D
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.