1) When did you figure out that "Gran" was really Bella? Were you surprised by the fact that she was looking in a mirror, or did you see it coming?
-- I figured out that Bella was the "Gran", when she was mirroring the movements. I wasn't surprised at all, but it was just a bit creepy.
2) Do you think that the dream foreshadows anything besides Bella's fear of growing too old for Edward? Why or why not?
-- I think the dream was just Bella's fear of growing old w/o Edward aging with her.
3) Were you surprised that Edward wasn't with Bella when she woke up? Why did you think he wasn't there?
-- I think maybe he was hunting, or maybe just doing a few things around the Cullen House. He could have been trying to get Alice to focus on what the future holds for Bella, so he could know more.
4) What did you think about Jasper's careful avoidance of Bella before they opened presents? Had you expected them to be closer after the Phoenix trip?
-- I think Jasper may have befriended her, but still wants to be cautious because he thinks he is still going to be unable to control himself since he was so used to his old life.
5) What was your immediate reaction to the paper cut? What did you think about what happened after that?
-- I was a little shocked that, that bit of blood can make a someone go haywire. But, like I said above - he was probably cautious, but being on a routine & then going cold-turkey is kind of hard, even for a few years. Especially, for a vampire. :p
6) What did you think the repercussions of Jasper's accidental attack would be? Did you think, like Bella did, that she simply wouldn't be allowed to spend time at the Cullen's house any more?
-- I knew Edward would see what happened as a big threat because he already said in the beginning that they were dangerous & that only confirmed how dangerous they could be.
7) With all the mentions of Bella needing a new car, did you think that Edward had actually bought her one?
-- I think he likes to do things ahead of time, be prepared, that sort of thing...so yes, I figured he had already got one for her & just wanted to ask before giving.
Cool. What did you think about Bella's pleas for a celebration-less birthday? Did you think she was overreacting?
-- Not really, but I do think that she should have one as well. I'm a bit like her, I wouldn't have wanted a big blown-out party like Alice was planning. I would have wanted a few close friends, cake, and presents. That's fine with me.
9) What did you think when Bella said, "Well, maybe Alice will give me what I want?" What did you think about Edward's reaction to that?
-- I think Edward was hurt by it and angry. He was probably thinking, "Would Bella really do this to me? or Would Alice really do it for her?" I really just think it's a false-threat from Bella, she wants Edward to turn her more than anything.