Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jen_Cullen_31343
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Post by Jen_Cullen_31343 »

navarre wrote:
ringswraith wrote:Maybe the comment about CH being "visionary" meant she pictured things in a "drug-induced haze..."

(Kidding, totally kidding.)

No doubt.
hhahahahahaha. Oh my god. That made my morning.
TEAM EDWARD!

BECAUSE JACOB DOESN'T SPARKLE =]
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

sarah! wrote:Grr.... I wish we had a trailer. :(
I know me too. But then I'm afraid if we get something my excitement level will just sky rocket & my obsession will also. must be patient. That's partly why I hate getting all this tidbit of info here & there, because it makes me curious, anxious, worried, and excited all at once.

The Dark Knight wrote: What can one say, it has some weird addiction or something. What's going to happen when they are finished making all the movies and the hype goes away????
I don't know! Maybe/hopefully by then SM will start writing Dark High Noon (MS) again & we'll have that to look forward to. :P
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

^^^
Yeah I hope she goes back to Midnight Sun :)
Shes a fool not to finish it.
Its gonna be a gold mine for her.
I do wonder though if she will pen any more books in the Saga, either from Bellas perspective again or from someone different like Leah or Renesemee.

I wouldnt care.
Id still buy it ;)

xoxo.
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

She'll get back to midnight sun and likely will write several follow up books...once bitten by the $$$ she'll make more...Cna you see a set of prequals and a set of post BD...I can :!:

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

The Dark Knight wrote:She'll get back to midnight sun and likely will write several follow up books...once bitten by the $$$ she'll make more...Cna you see a set of prequals and a set of post BD...I can :!:
You make it sound like she's in it just for the money. :?

She's already said she has other stories she'd like to write- none of them set in Twilight's universe- so if she does go back it probably won't be for a while.
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

ringswraith wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:She'll get back to midnight sun and likely will write several follow up books...once bitten by the $$$ she'll make more...Cna you see a set of prequals and a set of post BD...I can :!:
You make it sound like she's in it just for the money. :?

She's already said she has other stories she'd like to write- none of them set in Twilight's universe- so if she does go back it probably won't be for a while.
I will wait however long to see the finished DHN (or whatever it's called these days) and in the meantime I'll thoroughly enjoy anything else she thinks up. I enjoyed reading The Host (granted, not as much as Twilight) but the concept is completely awesome -- she can really invent some pretty of-the-wall worlds and really suck you in. I heard a while back that she's contemplating writing about ghosts -- THAT will be worth reading and I can't wait.

As far as the money comment, I hate for anyone to think that she's in this just for the wealth. I read some comments on Amazon.com about the Twilight Saga book that's coming out later this year and how people thought SM was just milking the Twilight thing and it really bugged me. Stephenie said herself that she'd like to get away from the Twilight world (like ringswraith said) and do some other stuff. I just hope any negative comments don't make their way back to her. If you tick off the queen of Twilight, do ya think she's gonna give you more?? I think not.

(sorry, that ranting was WAY off topic)
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Id pay any amount of dosh for midnight sun

ANY AMOUNT

And if she so happens to finish the series in EPOV..

Id pay any amount for those books.

then die.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

First, yes I did imply she is in it for the money, duh...She also wants her tale told too...

By the way no Twilight trailer in Wolverine...Well see if there is one in Star Trek next weekend, have IMAX tickets already bought...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

[quote="The Dark Knight"]First, yes I did imply she is in it for the money, duh...She also wants her tale told too...[quote]

Regardless of the veracity of this statement, this is a simply disrespectful thing to say.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

ringswraith wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:First, yes I did imply she is in it for the money, duh...She also wants her tale told too...

Regardless of the veracity of this statement, this is a simply disrespectful thing to say.
I agree. Plus I really don't think SM cares about the $$. She didn't even expect Twilight to be published, let alone for it to be as successful as it is. It was her sister who egged her on to finish the story & then try to publish it. If you want to read it for yourself it's at her websiteShe probably wouldn't need to write anything else & she'd be pretty well off.

Now someting NM movie related to say um................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... here's some pictures filming the theatre scenes. And it looks like they're going to have Bella see Edward instead of just hear him asking to not do the dangerous things she'll do. The one picture of B & E makes it look like she's talking back to him (if it's an actual picture of filming.) It's going to be really interesting to see how it turns out.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson