Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread 2

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread

Post by Jazz Girl »

MidnightSun~ Of course you get giant rounds of applause and even a free evening in the corner for your idea of the petition!!! We love you for our shiny new (WA) Fanfic Discussion Thread!!! :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

:D WOOHOO! I get a free evening in the corner! :D
*Does happy dance again...looking like Alice on every illegal upper there is...and a years worth of chocolate*
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

I'm reading Chapter 18 right now. EPOV. And I'm in public. I AM DEAD MEAT.

...cold showers, spiders, margaret thatcher naked on a cold day....

Image Image
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

ForJazz926 wrote:I'm reading Chapter 18 right now. EPOV. And I'm in public. I AM DEAD MEAT.

Not gonna work.

(to the tune of Gloria Estefan's "Rhythm Is Gonna Get You"): Darkward is gonna get you, Darkward is gonna get you...
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

ringswraith wrote:
ForJazz926 wrote:I'm reading Chapter 18 right now. EPOV. And I'm in public. I AM DEAD MEAT.

Not gonna work.

(to the tune of Gloria Estefan's "Rhythm Is Gonna Get You"): Darkward is gonna get you, Darkward is gonna get you...
I second that 'Not gonna work' thing. Nothing can work against Darkward's powers.
*Darkward poofs into room, stands in corner, and beckons me with his finger* 'ahh! Darkward or Rob? Darkward? Rob? ahh! why me? Why do I have to choose?'

Okay...so maybe Rob can work against Darkward's powers but either way your screwed if you are in public. (No pun intended. and yes...that sounds...*shuting up*)
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

SPOILER - DON'T READ IF YOU'RE NOT TO CH. 18:

OMG. In Ch. 19 when he gives her the sketchbook and hopes she will 'get it?' and all of the things he wants to tell her but doesn't????? ARE YOU ****** KIDDING ME? Stick a metal rod in my eye. Kill me.
Last edited by ForJazz926 on Mon May 04, 2009 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

I can't read all the posts in this thread since I'm only on chapter 5. But I'm officially hooked by now. It is almost 11 pm here. I have to go to bed soon, and I really don't want to. I just want to keep reading. And I should, so I can keep up with the discussion here. I was warned, but I had no idea it would actually make me want to stay up at night. I'm dying to see what happens next. I didn't expect to like it, since they're all human and it's dark and Edward has an attitude, but I do like it. But have to go to bed, or else I will be no use at work tomorrow :( Just have to rush home tomorrow and start reading again. I noticed you said something about chapter 18 not been suited for public reading. That made me very curious. Maybe I'll have to super-read and get there tomorrow night.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Dovrebanen wrote:I can't read all the posts in this thread since I'm only on chapter 5. But I'm officially hooked by now. It is almost 11 pm here. I have to go to bed soon, and I really don't want to. I just want to keep reading. And I should, so I can keep up with the discussion here. I was warned, but I had no idea it would actually make me want to stay up at night. I'm dying to see what happens next. I didn't expect to like it, since they're all human and it's dark and Edward has an attitude, but I do like it. But have to go to bed, or else I will be no use at work tomorrow :( Just have to rush home tomorrow and start reading again. I noticed you said something about chapter 18 not been suited for public reading. That made me very curious. Maybe I'll have to super-read and get there tomorrow night.
We told you. ;) You should always take our warnings seriously...And I wouldn't advise anyone to do thins but since you are so far behind...print out a few chapter and take them to work with you. That way you can hurry and get caught up! :) Just be careful!
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

WIDE AWAKE!
:D
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I refuse to read Wide Awake. I was warned against it so vehemently and am already addicted to three other fics. I just can't do it. Wont ad another to the list.

I am trying to decide if I should post a fic I wrote just for my own personal enjoyment (and my sister's of course) or not. Basically it's after Nessie's stopped growing like a few years later ad she's in high school with the rest of the Cullens and for a service project spends two months working weekends in an orphanage. Nothing spectacular, not much by way of plot just her bonding with "normsal human children" and comparing what she sees with her own memories...and of course falling in love with a cute little five year old named Gabby. Sound like something someone besides me would read?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.