Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread 2

DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread

Post by DarkMuse »

Jazz Girl - Oh crap how could I forget those? I'm a bad Darkward fan. I should be punished. Maybe I should be sent to the corner? :twisted: I like all the Twi stuff she throws in there as well. And like I said on the Rob thread...

Yes, I noticed him wearing the black leather jacket. :shock: :twisted: Me likey.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

DarkMuse~ Yes. Yes you are. Yes, you should DEFINITELY spend some time in the corner, I think. *"Awh. Naughty."* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Enjoy, Sweets!

Begs, the question though, WA Addicts, What is your favorite TwiReference in WA?

Personally, I love the physical electricity between Darkward and CookieBella. La Tua Cantante anyone?
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

I love the references to people's "powers." Bella's shield, Edward's mind-reading, Jasper's mood/emotion-reading (which is also interesting considering his prior use of "mood-altering" drugs - clever AG), and Alice's future-seeing. And the way that James happened to run right into Bella when everyone else tries to avoid her or watch out for her. CLEVA.

Image Image
mandyb7
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mandyb7 »

DarkMuse wrote: A Darkward visual.
W-O-W. thank you so much for those, I love you!
Jazz Girl wrote: BTW; for anyone who saw the most recent NM setpics, Edward is wearing....a black leather jacket.... :shock: :twisted:
hahaha I totally saw that too and thought "DARKWARD!!!!" I like died. I think Edward in NM is going to get very close to Darkward. Rob said he was trying to make him scarier/darker. I'm so excited too see!

*stands up* Hi I'm Amanda and I'm a WA addict. I learned about this beautiful piece of magic from the Rob Thread, of course. And I love it.
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Favorite Twi-reference: Edward's lament about wanting to read Bella's mind, and the comment about his luck.

Favorite line: Edward: "F'ing cookie."
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

I don't think I ever officially said this - but Hi I'm Julie and I'm a WA addict. And don't think I'm saying that as some sort of f-ing confession, like I'm planning on f-ing stopping or some Vulgar Language is Ugly. I have no intentions of ever f-ing stopping. I'm in this for better or Vulgar Language is Ugly. 'Til death do us f-ing part.

*trembles and sweats from being away from WA for 2 minutes*

Image Image
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

I have too many favourite lines to choose but my favourite Jasper line is: "“I still say you’re one gay midget short of being Springer-worthy.” I LOL'ed
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Favorite of all: The Wedding vows! :lol:

"...For better or for bullsh*t..for richer or if we both end up poor bast**ds. Solemnly swear to shove my boot up the a** of anyone who touches you..to love and to cherish you for uckfing ever..." 8-)

"Tit for Tat..Blood for Fire"

Flowers & Cookies

I love how Bella says the Edward is beautiful - inhumanly so. Very Twilight - cafeteria, first sighting.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Rings - GRR! You took mine...oh well

Favorite Twi ref- Edward wanting to read Bella's mind and commenting on his luck that she would be the only one immune to it.

Favorite Line: God, there are too many to count! The only ones I can clearly remember at the moment are...

'Hey Jazz, I think your va-jay-jay's showing'

And
For better or for Vulgar Language is Ugly...for richer or for if we both end up poor [email protected] swear to shove my foot up the as.s of anyone who touches you...to love and to cherish you for f*cking ever.

^the vows are actually my message thing on Yahoo messenger. :lol:

What is your favorite scene so far?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

..... :shock: Forjazz... did you just say that theres a James in WA? Im not at that part yet *blox ears*
:o

My favourite scene is definitely Darkward picking up Bells from the gym floor. :cry:
..so beautiful
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart