Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread 2

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread

Post by ringswraith »

Since I've heard so much about them, can anyone please link me to The Submissive and its sister fic (which I forget at the moment) so I can check them out later? :)
mandyb7
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mandyb7 »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:

What is your favorite scene so far?
hmmm wow that's hard, umm well one that sticks out to me is the first time Edward and Bella at the gazebo when it's Edward's POV. It's not one of the more epic scenes but I just really liked it, very cute.
I loved it when he goes "She grinned and I could just barely make out the light pink on her cheeks in the moonlight when she blushed. So Vulgar Language is Ugly cute." I melted and died instantly when he said those last three words. and then also when he says "She looked up at me and bit her lip. Yeah, that’s Vulgar Language is Ugly cute too." That's what basically made me continue reading, I was kinda iffy about it being soo different from Twilight but when he said those things I fell in love and had to keep reading.
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

(*stands up*) Hi, my name is Sandy, and I'm a WA addict, and there is no f-ing cure for this f-ing addiction! :lol:

Hello addicts!

Favorite TW reference: hmm.....I have 2: Bella's selflessness and nurturing. She never wants to burden Esme (and Alice) with her problems. And how she stated with making bags of cookies for her "family", and how she expands that to include all of the Cullens. Cooking for them is her way of taking care of all of them. I love Edward's protectiveness, and his capactity to love ( even when he thinks he can't)

Favorite scene: GAH! too many to choose a fav. Some contenders: the first night they sleep together; Edward giving Bella his sketchbook when she has to go back to Phoenix, Edward picking her up off the gym floor; New Year's Eve in the gazebo, "cookie" and "Unicorns" :twisted: (there's more, but I know not everyone has finished yet...)

Favorite line(s): My girl (melts my heart every time!)
Jazz's va-jay-jay showing.. :lol:

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Um Jadey...if you've gotten to the gym floor scene, you've gotten to James. He's the one who elbowed her.

Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
:oops:

Duh.

Sorrrrrrrrrrry.

:lol:
I completely forgot, then I started having a heart attack incase there was some scary old dude called james that was gunna try hurt bells.

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
mandyb7

Post by mandyb7 »

ForJazz926 wrote:Um Jadey...if you've gotten to the gym floor scene, you've gotten to James. He's the one who elbowed her.
hahahahahahahahaha omg I totally did not realize that, wow.

and wooohooo I just recruited another addict! I kinda feel a bit bad though.
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict
rockbandstar

Post by rockbandstar »

ringswraith wrote:Since I've heard so much about them, can anyone please link me to The Submissive and its sister fic (which I forget at the moment) so I can check them out later? :)
The Submissive-BPOV-Complete
The Dominant- EPOV

I love the wedding vows.... and the whole sketchbook/goodbye scene

Oh and the groping scene in the meadow... and the first kiss... and well all of it lol
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

I just finished Chapter 32 (omg) and I realized another twi-parallel. Edward's INHUMAN self-control, and Bella's tentency to push it. The TRUST.

Image Image
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Basically, at the end of the day, every chapter has a fave scene for me. This fic is way too cool and way too fantastic to pick just one particular scene. That's me, though. But on that note, I still have favorite lines like:

Well, other than the obvious from my avi. :D

From Rocky Road Reprieve:

"And while I was eating them I was saying goodbye and letting go. Just in case, just in f*cking case history repeated itself and she didn't want to be be my girl anymore." Tears my heart out in the most quiet of ways.

And when she returns from Phoenix after the trial and she and Edward just stare at each other and then he takes her hand, leads her into his room and picks her up to hold her so tightly and says:

"I missed the sh*t out of you." Bella replies "I missed the sh*t out of you, too."

Then from Cocoa Hidden Middles:

"Because the switch was gone and my girl was beautiful."

As sweetunicorn stated perfectly "Edward is such a beautifully imperfect motherf*cker." You bet!

Like I said, too many to list. That's what makes this fan-fic unbeatable to me.

Oh, and references of the saga characters: Tanya from the second Cullen party -the one that plopped herself on Edward's lap. Edward threw her off after a thorough going over(visually) and preceded to take a bottle and two glasses up to his room for him and his girl. Loooove it.

As I move through the fic - again, I'll have more. I do love Bella getting stronger towards the end and how Edward's "NM" leaving of Forks changes him for the better, too.

Yeah, AG has to give us some incredible icing for that "cake" to wind this story up. ;)
Last edited by navarre on Tue May 05, 2009 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

^ and speaking of the wonderful Darkward and his cake ʞɔnɟ up...I am making that cake for mother's day.
It turns out my mum loves it...and I will be giggling the entire time most likely.
Hopefully I won't have to go through 3 attempts and 2 blenders. ;)
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed