Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Postby navarre » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:10 pm

Do I ever think I'm not human?

Yeah, Every.Damn.Day.

Oh well, that's life. :roll:
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
User avatar
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
 
Posts: 3586
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Swimming in a sea of books, books and more books

Re: Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Postby Black » Fri May 01, 2009 10:28 am

blasphemous_contessa wrote:I'm pretty much over my faerie phase, but every now and then I'll do somethign strange and someone will comment about how "I'm not human" I know people will say that if you are even a little bit weird but everytime they do it just strikes me again that I am a little weird. Even the whole not liking most meats thing is almost fae.


Me and Sami are both faes because we don't like meat and I'm certain no human would choose a vegetable over a piece of chicken. I mean, that just doesn't happen so fae is the only logical explanation.

Also, when I peed in the shower the other day my urine was ice cold. Like, for srs... it felt like it just came out of the fridge. So I guess I'm a vampire since there's no such thing as normal fluctuations in human body temps.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
User avatar
Black
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:46 am
Location: - Nowhere -

Re: Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Postby -Jasper » Sat May 02, 2009 10:37 am

What you were saying on the last page about walking fast, I do that too.

I just walk normally, and whoever I'm walking with says I'm too fast. It annoys me when people walk slow in front of me, because then I have to take tiny steps and nearly fall over. :lol: I think it's just that I have huge strides though.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
User avatar
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
 
Posts: 12793
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Postby ♥midnight_sun♥ » Tue May 05, 2009 2:24 am

-Jasper wrote:What you were saying on the last page about walking fast, I do that too.

I just walk normally, and whoever I'm walking with says I'm too fast. It annoys me when people walk slow in front of me, because then I have to take tiny steps and nearly fall over. :lol: I think it's just that I have huge strides though.


I do the same thing.
The last time someone in front of me was walking really slow it was one of my friends. She was trying to get me mad and we were at the docks so I pushed her into the freezing cold water. But she's like me and loves the cold...she ended up staying in for awhile and swimming even though it was about 10 degrees F outside. :roll: And this is yet another reason I cannot possibly be human-or at least 100% human because I ended up going swimming with her.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Image
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
User avatar
♥midnight_sun♥
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
 
Posts: 3381
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:57 pm
Location: Here, there, and everywhere in between.

Re: Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Postby Black » Fri May 08, 2009 10:15 pm

My fingers are always cold, no matter what the rest of my body feels like. I get comments from people in the drive-thru when I give change to them about how cold my hands are. Our registers are heat sensored and I can't work them half the time, and just the other day I touched a girl and I gave her goosebumps. So I guess I'm not human since every human is supposed to be equally warm. My fingers being a little cold must suggest that I am of an entirely different species.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
User avatar
Black
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:46 am
Location: - Nowhere -

Re: Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Postby blasphemous_contessa » Fri May 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Black wrote:My fingers are always cold, no matter what the rest of my body feels like. I get comments from people in the drive-thru when I give change to them about how cold my hands are. Our registers are heat sensored and I can't work them half the time, and just the other day I touched a girl and I gave her goosebumps. So I guess I'm not human since every human is supposed to be equally warm. My fingers being a little cold must suggest that I am of an entirely different species.



My fingers and toes are ALWAYS a few degrees colder than the rest of my body which is also about two degrees colder than your averge human....I wonder if I'm a fae/vamp half-breed? I mean I prefer vegetables to meat and even then don't eat very often. I am definately not human
Image
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
User avatar
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
 
Posts: 4742
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:22 pm
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Postby Black » Fri May 08, 2009 10:26 pm

blasphemous_contessa wrote:

My fingers and toes are ALWAYS a few degrees colder than the rest of my body which is also about two degrees colder than your averge human....I wonder if I'm a fae/vamp half-breed? I mean I prefer vegetables to meat and even then don't eat very often. I am definately not human

Lol, you obviously can't be!! Since every single human's body temperature and food preference is exactly the same and if yours differs, that means you're not human even if you were conceived and raised by them and never noticed the way you stood out until you started reading about vampires.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
User avatar
Black
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:46 am
Location: - Nowhere -

Re: Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Postby blasphemous_contessa » Fri May 08, 2009 10:30 pm

*scoff* What are you talking about? I've always questioned my humanity even as a child. I just couldn't decide which species I belonged to until the fantasy reading begann. I'm insulted that you would insinuate that I am trying to model myself after characters in a work of fiction that I just happen to enjoy....They just seem to fit my species better :D
Image
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
User avatar
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
 
Posts: 4742
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:22 pm
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Postby ♥midnight_sun♥ » Fri May 08, 2009 10:36 pm

Cocoa- I am sorry to do this as I hate debunking this type of stuff but...depending on where you live your body temp can differ a few degrees from the average human. So that could be completely normal where you live...and the fingers and toes always being cold...that's most likely a medical issue because I have the same problem.

Although, about the food thing...I don't really know how to debunk that one. I always have to remind myself to eat because I am never hungry. I literally have an alarm set to go off and remind me to eat and get something to drink. My parents think I have some weird disease or soemthing because of that. And I rarely feel pain. I feel emtional pain all the time but its never my own, its someone else's pain. Like my friend's grandfather died and when I went to the funeral home to say hi to her I literally ran out the closets exit because of all the grief I was suddenly feeling just by being there. But physically it takes a LOT for me to feel pain. I ended up burning my hand once to where it was a 2nd degree burn (by accident of course) and I never even felt the pain from it. There was a miniscule stinging to it but that was it. My doctor asked me what kind of pain killers I was taking for it when I went to make sure it was alright and I told them I wasn't taking any... :roll: She asked if I was masocistic or something.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Image
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
User avatar
♥midnight_sun♥
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
 
Posts: 3381
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:57 pm
Location: Here, there, and everywhere in between.

Re: Did You Ever Think You're Not Human?

Postby blasphemous_contessa » Fri May 08, 2009 10:46 pm

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Cocoa- I am sorry to do this as I hate debunking this type of stuff but...depending on where you live your body temp can differ a few degrees from the average human. So that could be completely normal where you live...and the fingers and toes always being cold...that's most likely a medical issue because I have the same problem.

Well I live in Texas Central Texas. And I kinda know why I'm so cold all the time, poor circulation, my mom has the same thing too, neither of us can donate blood and our veins are so small I have to get my shots with a child needle. But as for actually being cold (apart from the circulation thing) no one else I knwo (save Sarah) has it, no one in my family even. I start bundling up at 80 degrees farenheit, it's always been the family joke that I'm cold-blooded or part reptilian (lies I'm just a changeling fae left behind)

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Although, about the food thing...I don't really know how to debunk that one. I always have to remind myself to eat because I am never hungry. I literally have an alarm set to go off and remind me to eat and get something to drink. My parents think I have some weird disease or soemthing because of that. And I rarely feel pain. I feel emtional pain all the time but its never my own, its someone else's pain. Like my friend's grandfather died and when I went to the funeral home to say hi to her I literally ran out the closets exit because of all the grief I was suddenly feeling just by being there. But physically it takes a LOT for me to feel pain. I ended up burning my hand once to where it was a 2nd degree burn (by accident of course) and I never even felt the pain from it. There was a miniscule stinging to it but that was it. My doctor asked me what kind of pain killers I was taking for it when I went to make sure it was alright and I told them I wasn't taking any... :roll: She asked if I was masocistic or something.

I don't know the pain thing, I am a sissiy over sensitive and all that. But I eat "breakfast" (a slice of bread with honey or maybe a glass of juice) around 1 pm no matter how early I'd gotten up and don't eat again until after six (today I had a kashi bar at 4 and a few spoonfuls of cottage cheese 10 minutes ago). Food in general doesn't interest me and MOST meats gross me out.
Image
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
User avatar
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
 
Posts: 4742
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:22 pm
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

PreviousNext

Return to Flight to Phoenix

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron