Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Post by Edward_Addict »

I actually don't like Vanessa at all. She really bothered me in the first season when she was getting between Serena and Dan, and I haven't liked her since. I would have much rather seen Nate with Jenny. That relationship could have developed a little more, I think that would have been interesting. Have you gotten to the episode yet where Vanessa hides the letter that Nate wrote to Jenny? That made me hate her even more! :evil:

So tonight is the new episode here in the U.S. and I'm really excited. I know it's supposed to have the prom and then flashbacks to Lily's youth in the 80s too. What days are new episodes on for you guys?
Image Image
angelgonemad
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Scotland - Land of the Brave or something like that...

Post by angelgonemad »

Yeah we are passed that episode...and I can't believe he still chose Vanessa!

Oh - she came between Dan and Serena..I always wondered what they were talking about when they threw Vanessa's name into the mix regarding that pair..now I know..GRR!!! Bad Vanessa!

I'm not sure what this weeks episode holds in store...but I'm aure there will be some traumatic event lol always is..there's always a scandal happening. Well last week's was Bart will reading and hisbrother conning Chuck out of the company...I don't like him either, the uncle, and Serena and that finding out about their half brother...so maybe this episode is where Dan gets the fan letter from his half brother? Next episode isn't until tomorrow night :(

EDIT: Okay, just checked the website and the next episode is called 'You've got Yale' - 'The students find out who is worthy of an early admission to Yale. Serena connects with a new Shakespeare teacher, who has no clue about what is going to happen when she gives Blair the first B grade in her life. Chuck pairs up with an unlikely ally in his battle over Bass Industries. Nate and Vanessa have a romantic night at the opera' - taken from http://www.sidereel.com/Gossip_Girl/_se ... 16/_search
Hmm this quote isn't right but oh well -

"This isn't real" - Bella
"It is in my world" - Edward
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

There hasn't been a lot of Vanessa in the past few episodes and I'm really happy about that! I can't stand her. I wish they'd just take her off the show already. She doesn't even do anything anymore.

Tonight's episode was pretty good, but I didn't really like the 80s flashback stuff. But next week is the season finale and they showed a preview and it looks REALLY good! I'm sad to see the season end because I'll have to wait all summer for new episodes, but I'm really hoping something finally happens with Blair and Chuck. They really owe us something good after that disappointment with last season's finale when Chuck totally left her hanging!

The next episode for you is pretty good. All the drama with Bass Industries is pretty interesting.
Image Image
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

So no one else really visits this thread but I was SO EXCITED about the season finale, I just had to post! :D
I'm so much happier with how things ended this time compared to season 1. And it just makes me so excited for stuff to come next season!

It's gonna be a looong summer...
Image Image
Remmett_Until_Dusk

Post by Remmett_Until_Dusk »

SINCE WHEN WAS THERE A GOSSIP GIRL THREAD?! I DID NOT KNOW THIS!!!

We don't really have it in the UK except on second rate channels and box sets but I've watched through the entire first series and most of second.

so, what we talking about? and does anyone else think that Chuck Bass looks like Rob Pattinson?
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Demolition Crew! But not as good as Jasper's Confederate Army! Hell Yeah!
Team PG!-Remmett Nightstorm. ~ Cullenism and patriotism and the host. ~
Cullenism Martyr/Missionary in training.
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

^^ How far have you gotten into the second season? Like, which episode?
I have the first season on DVD and I'm re-watching the second season when they show repeats on TV. Can't wait for fall.

I don't really think Rob and Ed Westwick look like each other. They're both British though.
Image Image
Remmett_Until_Dusk

Edward_Addict wrote:^^ How far have you gotten into the second season? Like, which episode?
I have the first season on DVD and I'm re-watching the second season when they show repeats on TV. Can't wait for fall.

I don't really think Rob and Ed Westwick look like each other. They're both British though.
Meh. Well, all to their own opinion I suppose.
I just personally think they're the sam-- WAIT, ED WESTWICK IS BRITISH?!!! WHAT THE HELL?!!!!

*ahem* I'm not 100% sure where I am. I think Nate and Blair just kissed by the lake. care to update me?
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Oh my goodness, Remmett_Until_Dusk!!! You didn't know?! YES Ed Westwick is British!!
Here's an interview with him... Watch this IMMEDIATELY!

Um... if memory serves then you're on episode 20 - "Remains of the J"
You're almost done with the second season. Then you'll be all caught up. Yay! :D

I loved the season finale. Much better than the first season finale.
What do you think of Blair and Nate kissing again??

Oh and I'm Mandy, by the way. Hi. :)
Image Image
Remmett_Until_Dusk

Heya Mandy! I'm Dan - nice to meet you. you can call me Remmett though - everyone else does.
anywho, I like the idea of Nate and Blair. I like Blair and chuck more though. and I really do quite hate Vannessa. argh.
actually, i think I hate all of them except for... hmm... Nate, Blair (+ maid), Chuck, Rufus and a couple of others.
Dan screwed it up when he went with the teacher, Serrena lost all respect at Jenny's party, Jenny lost it when she went all 'it girl' and the rest of them are generally pigs.

however, I do love gossip girl. I mean, how can you not? :D

and yeah, series one finale was a dive and i'll check out that interview asap. thanks. :)

btw, am I the only one who thinks Nate and Jenny would be good?
and I have a totally awsome idea of how we can sign off on this thread >>>

xoxox :lol: hehehe
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Remmett - Nate and Jenny did briefly get together in the second season. They kissed a few times and really had a thing going on, but it didn't get very serious. And then Nate got with stupid Vanessa. :roll: Ugh! I really can't stand her.

I actually don't like Rufus. He bugs me. I think he's annoying. So is Lily, Serena's mom. And Jenny. And Nate.
I liked Dan a lot during the first season but he was horrible to watch in season 2. Same with Serena.
I love Blair and Chuck, obviously. Dorota is so funny. And I love whenever Georgina is on. But of course I love the show and will keep watching no matter what. :)
Image Image