Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #11

Post by sillyme »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Elle~I'm all in for rob body shots! Where do you find those weird things?! Jeez. they are hi-larious.
I found them whilst perusing other Rob Bday threads...I enjoyed them WAY too much to not share them with all y'alls :D

On that note, I'm out for the night ladies and gentleman :( It's been a pleasure ePartying with you all...keep our Rob safe, serve him lots of whiskey, be careful on the Slip-N-Slide, Jen...keep up that pole dancing, and Rings...DON"T let this boy drive home!

Nighty night :D

Elle.
Last edited by sillyme on Thu May 14, 2009 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

*takes a drink of a Robgasm*

Caryn~Have you read The Red Line? I mean seriously every fracking thing you people are saying about clothing-minus the tutu-is in that thing! tight black pants, no shirt...*shutting*

Bar tender (whoever it may be)~Please set me up with some JD for my RobBodyShot!

Can someone add Thanks for the Memories by Fall Out Boy on that list for songs to play? :lol: Its stuck in my head at the moment.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Night Elle!

Rings~ :lol: Hello officer, mind if I burrow your 'cuffs? *looks over at Rob* :twisted:

*serves MS's JD*

Can you imagine the alcohol poisoning we'd all suffer from if this was a real party?
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Jen~ I can't even begin to imagine that. And I already got to Rob with the handcuffs early this morning when nobody was on. :lol:

*takes the RobBodyShot*

Just imagining how much our heads would be hurting tomorrow makes my head hurt! :shock: GAH!
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

GenevieveCullen wrote: Can you imagine the alcohol poisoning we'd all suffer from if this was a real party?
Seriously... the only thing that is lacking is drunk food. Krispy Kreme doughnuts, fries, onion rings, and/or White Castle, anyone? Perhaps a little Taco Hell?? What is the British version of drunk food? Fish & chips, perhaps.

Image Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Ashley~ Nope, can't say as I have. Might it be one that I need to be checking out? And, yes, Fall Out Boy can most certainly be added to the playlist.

Rings~ Woooh!! Take it off! Hahahahaha!

Elle~ Excellent!! When did Jackson, Peter & Kellan get here!! Wahoo!!!

Damn! Of course they would get here just in time for me to leave! Frack. I gots to go to bed. LONG day tomorrow. Thanks for the best party ever kids.

Rings~ Please make sure our Rob gets home safe and sound. Thankee Kindly, Sir.

*Runs hands through Rob's really messy hair, gives him a last birthday kiss*

Good Night Loves.

*Takes last RobGasm off the bar and wanders toward the door, with a sly grin on her face*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

I don't know...fish and chips is really just fried fish and french fries. So, would that be considered drunk food?

And I vote for Taco Hell! I love that place...White Castle is just plain nasty! *shudder*

Look! Rob beat Rings at DDR!!!!!! :lol:

*takes a JD shot*

Caryn~Yes, it is highly interesting. Bye. *waves*

*runs to Kellan and says your my second favorite. Kisses Kellan on the cheek*
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

akire wrote:Seriously... the only thing that is lacking is drunk food. Krispy Kreme doughnuts, fries, onion rings, and/or White Castle, anyone? Perhaps a little Taco Hell?? What is the British version of drunk food? Fish & chips, perhaps.

Sweet potato fries! YUM! No idea what British drunk food would be. Fish&Chips sounds like their sober food. Plus I doubt fish would be pleasant the second time around if you can't hold your liquor.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Good night, Caryn! Sleep tight!

Hmm, I was thinking fish & chips because it's fried. I always think of fried when I think of drunk food. But you're right, Jen, about the fish. Yick.

Taco Hell & a side of sweet potato fries for Jen, it is then. Rings can take us through the drive-thru.

Image Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

*sigh*
I better start making a huge jug of CookieBellas hangover remedy.

Page 103 :shock:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart