Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #11

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #11

Post by older_twilight_fan »

This was Rob's reaction when we found out you all had burned through 7 or 8 pages of this thread while I was at my son's baseball game...
Seriously? :o

I am so impressed ladies and Rings that you've posted enough messages from Rob's birthday party that we'll need a freaking new thread by tomorrow! I had a great time reading about all the goings-on at this incredible e-party while I was gone. I loved reading the names of all the various drinks, half of which I've never heard of.

Thanks for saving me a couple of cold beers! My drink of choice in college (way back when ;) ) was Southern Comfort and Sprite, which just sounds disgustingly too sweet to me now. I had a few great experiences with hard liquor over the years that left me feeling not too great by morning, :lol:... so it's a little safer for me to stick to beer or wine nowadays.

Maybe we can have another party like this next week just before we receive Chapter 50 and the epilogue of WA.
Banner by TammyAZ
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Night Caryn~!

MS wanted the Taco Bell but I wouldn't mind a Crunch Wrap Supreme :lol:

White Castle just seems like stoner munchies to me. It's the whole Harold and Kumar thing.

So what exactly did we decide was in a Robgasm? I wanna bring that to my Victoria Day shindig. Won't be able to tell my guys what it's called though :lol:

Jadey~ I have a feeling we won't get a new thread for a while. Bets anyone?
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

^^ Hmm, Jen, I'd say the over/under on when we get a new thread is 4 days. Everyone is gonna be too hung over tomorrow to post.

The RobGasm is Diet Coke & Vanilla Vodka. IIRC, it kind of tastes like cream soda.

Image Image Image
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

A Robgasm was Vanilla Vodka and Diet Coke or you could put in some whiskey instead of the Vanilla Vodka.

I say we have a WA part yon our WA thread next week. What do ya all say? :lol:

Jade~I doubt we will be getting on for a while. We are all too drunk/hungover/lazy to PM a mod
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
GenevieveCullen

akire wrote:^^ Hmm, Jen, I'd say the over/under on when we get a new thread is 4 days. Everyone is gonna be too hung over tomorrow to post.

The RobGasm is Diet Coke & Vanilla Vodka. IIRC, it kind of tastes like cream soda.
Will definitely need to make a Robgasm soon (I'll even use diet, bleh!)

I have a feeling we'll all be posting tomorrow when the paps release Rob's REAL b-day pics with Kellan (that man has something planned I'm sure)
Image Image by ForJazz
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Yes, and I bet that Jaime is in on Kellan's plan. :lol:

This sounds like a bachlor party for Rob, not his birthday, what with all the 'I bet Kellan planned something' being said :lol:

I have robsessed pulled up and I just refresh it once in a while...they have a contest where you could win a HtB DVD or poster signed by Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

GenevieveCullen wrote:
Night Caryn~!

MS wanted the Taco Bell but I wouldn't mind a Crunch Wrap Supreme :lol:

White Castle just seems like stoner munchies to me. It's the whole Harold and Kumar thing.

So what exactly did we decide was in a Robgasm? I wanna bring that to my Victoria Day shindig. Won't be able to tell my guys what it's called though :lol:

Jadey~ I have a feeling we won't get a new thread for a while. Bets anyone?
We always called Taco Bell "Taco Hell" too--which was especially appropriate at 2 or 3 in the morning! :lol:
You're probably right Jen, we may not get a new thread for awhile. Maybe we can break a new record with this one. When do you think we'll get the Super Bowl chapter of "The Dominant"? Obviously it will be before we get Chapter 50 of WA. ;)

Just wondered if....

this is what some of us will look like in the morning? :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ
GenevieveCullen

older_twilight_fan wrote:We always called Taco Bell "Taco Hell" too--which was especially appropriate at 2 or 3 in the morning! :lol:
You're probably right Jen, we may not get a new thread for awhile. Maybe we can break a new record with this one. When do you think we'll get the Super Bowl chapter of "The Dominant"? Obviously it will be before we get Chapter 50 of WA. ;)

Just wondered if....

this is what some of us will look like in the morning? :lol:
I think Taco Hell was before I came mid Thread 10. The Dominate will most likely come on Thursday or Friday. Pretty sure she updates on Tuesday&Fridays.

I have a feeling there will be another eParty when WA is finished :lol:
Image Image by ForJazz
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:I say we have a WA part yon our WA thread next week. What do ya all say? :lol:
Yes... and we can even have cookie-themed beverages. Off the top of my head, I'm thinking the previously referenced Peppermint Schnapps could be incorporated into a Maniacal Mint shot.

Or Johnny Walker black for Black Leather Ladyfingers.

Tracy, I'm honestly not sure when the next chapter of The Dominant is gonna be up! I thought I remembered reading that she likes to post either M/W/F or Tu/Th... which would mean tomorrow. But I don't think she's always kept to that schedule. *shrugs*

I just call it Taco Hell cause that's what all the kids called it back in the day. Dunno if it was ever christened as such on the RobThread.

Ok ladies... and rings if you are still here... I hear "Closing Time" playing here at my party. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their RobParty and I'll catch yall on the flipside of RobDay, (There's still 45 min left here in CO!). Nighty night!!

Image Image Image
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I'm here.

Just waiting for everyone to either pass out or request that shuttle to the hotel before I head out myself...