Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #11

Post by ForJazz926 »

*does walk of shame with e-wife in tow*

But honey...he was on my LIST!!!!!!!!!!

Okay...not cool. Who wrote "I heart Danny Wood" with a Vulgar Language is Ugly next to it on my face in permanent marker??????????

Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Kristiner~ Awwww!! So sorry you had a rough night Sweets. Hopefully you have a more relaxing day. I promise. I'll bring you a special RobGasm tonight.

Thanks for posting the RobSessed pics. I am really glad he got out and about for his big day. I was actually quite frightened that he woudl spend the night hiding in his hotel room, especially after the debacle at the airport...*sniff :( ...Grrr! :evil: Fracking paparazzi can't leave the man alone for three seconds, just climbing all up in his crotch....Grrrr!. Sorry, anyway. Started out fine, enjoying the evening, snapping a few fan shots. Then, dear gods. He's running and hiding and covering his face!!! Don't. Don't make him do that!!! Honestly, I am glad I got to see the pics, but here's a fracking clue. When they start running and hiding and covering their faces, their ready to be left the frack alone to just live life and enjoy a little time. Jesus fracking christ! *huffs* *puffs* *huffs* *puffs* Okay, sorry. Rant over.

Julie~ Walk of shame....for...oh hell...I don't even want to know. I knew leaving you dancing on the bar in just your tshirt and underwear was a bad idea. Sorry Erika. Missed that one. I figured she'd just pass out in the corner like she did in the morning. As for the marker, I didn't notice any....thing....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Holy Hell! I saw nothing, I swear. You were marker free when me and my RobGasm wondered off... :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Has anyone else noticed...wait. That's a stupid question. Of COURSE you have all noticed how good Rob's stomach is looking these days! Flatness and tone - you can see it through the t-shirt. Not that I don't love the tiny poochie just as much...but...I definitely respect a good workout regimen.

And just to clear this up...the bday bjay was a shot. A shot of Bailey's on a plate covered with whipped cream, so you can't possibly come away from it without white stuff on your face. Very clever and stupid and childish, all at the same time. But if I WOULD have done anything...he's on my LIST.

Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Julie does have a point. The List is essentially a free pass... But, come on, let's be honest here. Isn't he on EVERYONE'S list???? I mean, I bet he's even on Rings list...you know...the one he doesn't talk about...but is surely there... :twisted:

I guess that just means that poor ERob is one tired tired man this morning.

Rings~ Wherever you left him last night, don't reveal the location. Let's let him recouperate in peace...until it's time to return him to the corner. :D

And, yes, Julie. We ALL noticed Rob's hot yummy tummy. How could we not? We were doing shots off it all last night, for gods sake.... I even bounced a quarter off of it and won an extra shot. Damn he's looking fine.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

WANT. TO. TOUCH. *fingers twitch involuntarily*

Image Image
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

...List? What list?

You mean the list of celebs you'd like to bang?

Oh, and I tried to get EKellan to come with, but he had other ideas, so...
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Caryn~Don't worry about Kellan...he made it home safely...*check watch* about 15 minutes ago. And interesting you mentioned Starbucks...I was just there! But no coffee for me...just a yummy blueberry muffin. And I basically had a hangover too from the storm/winds last night.

And thank you all for the lovely RobCrack....*yawn* I will have good dreams later...can you believe that I have YET to sleep since 12 am on May 13th? :lol: I know...I'm an insomniac...*points to Darkward* Its his fault I tell you! His fault!

Kristiner~So, let me get this straight...he wakes up this morning with a hangover and then get's to go get the living Vulgar Language is Ugly beat out of him for 12 hours!? Not cool, dude. Not cool at all!

Julie~Yes, I have also noticed his stomach....drools. Sorry, *wipes up drool from thread* I want. to. touch. his. stomach. so. bad. ly. *hand twitches involuntarily*
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

ringswraith wrote:...List? What list?

Yep - celebs to boink. From Friends. The other thing is that if you DO end up boinking one of said celebs, there are no repercussions. It's a free pass. The list is sacred, I tell you.

Image Image
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

ForJazz926 wrote:
ringswraith wrote:...List? What list?

Yep - celebs to boink. From Friends. The other thing is that if you DO end up boinking one of said celebs, there are no repercussions. It's a free pass. The list is sacred, I tell you.
So judging by Jazz Girl's words, I suppose that means there's both a female and a male list for everyone?
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Only if you so choose. It's your prerogative.

Image Image