Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #12

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good gods. I just thought about something. It took us just 22 days to fill up another full thread, 20% of that in one 36 hour period. Holy Hell!! That has to be some sort of record. Really, there has to be something somewhere that recognizes the pure insanity of that.

But, in all honesty, when you are talking about this man how can we possibly stop? 8-)
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

myvampedward wrote:http://www.robert-pattinson.co.uk/photo ... full-image His morning after pic!!! "Frack" He looked like he absolutely loved hanging out with you guys last night!!! *sitting here wishing I could've been there"
Hahahaha...so when I first clicked on that link, it said "Robert Pattinson Gallery: Object not found"...did we scare him away? :lol: But ah yes, the link has been fixed! Thanks myvampedward :D Morning scruff never looked so beautiful!

Two weddings in one day? Holy hell the love sure is making its way around! Are we having a reception? We SO need to have a dance off...so Rings, if the moment comes upon you, I'll let you lead the way ;)

Elle.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Jazz Girl wrote:Rings~ * sniff* I'll always be your girl. *cues band, who plays Wild Horses and we dance while I hold my little gifty umbrella* :D

Neya~ Welcome back, Hon. Easy on the champagne. You know you are still recovering from your exertions last night. Just looking out for you.

Tracey~ Yes, RobCrack. Always, RobCrack.
Caryn and rings, for your first official e-wedding gift, I present you with:
The belly shot 8-)

I figured we needed to christen Thread #12 with this picture since we look at Rob's belly at least once a day. :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

/carries Her High Holiness over the threshold... and into The Corner(tm). ;)

:lol:

All right, I'll admit- he's going to be on my list of men. Not #1, though. ;)

/takes the belly shot and frames it for Caryn

I have "Don't Stop Believin'" on the brain- those darn "Glee" teasers on TV. I really want to see what that's all about- it sounds like it has the potential to be a good show.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Oh Rings~ You know me so well. A honeymoon in the corner. Yay!! :twisted: And, we share listees. Good gods, we were seriously sooo meant to be together.

Gah!! I want to watch Glee too. That was my high school experience...show choir and musical theater. Promise me that'll be our first official emarried edate? Please? *Flutters eyelids* *smiles sweet innocent bride smile*

Oh Dear. Ewan McGregor is on the Tonight Show right now and he is sooooo rocking the Robward hair. But, it looks better on Rob, of course.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

ringswraith wrote:/carries Her High Holiness over the threshold... and into The Corner(tm). ;)

:lol:

All right, I'll admit- he's going to be on my list of men. Not #1, though. ;)

/takes the belly shot and frames it for Caryn

I have "Don't Stop Believin'" on the brain- those darn "Glee" teasers on TV. I really want to see what that's all about- it sounds like it has the potential to be a good show.
Hi rings,

"Glee" does look like kind of a cool show, sort of quirky and whatnot. I don't know if you ever watched "Nip/Tuck", but Ryan Murphy was its creator and apparently he's behind this new show "Glee", as well. I watched Nip/Tuck the first couple of seasons and he definitely came up with some interesting and fresh storylines that I hadn't seen on TV before. ;) Obviously he'll have to tone down his penchant for naughtiness since he's no longer on the FX network, just like we're toning it down for our PG-13 thread #12. :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

rockbandstar wrote:
akire wrote:Neya, what book are you reading?
It''s called Austenland and it is by Shannon Hale

My friend gave it to me and was like you HAVE to read this. I was like eh but gave it a try... now I see why she was so adament :lol: :mrgreen:

It's about this girl from New York who falls in love with the idea of Mr. Darcy (pride and prejudice if you didn't know lol)
Oooohh... Pride & Prejudice. THAT's where that guy is from :D . Now that you said that book I remember you saying something about it wayyyy back like 30 pages ago, pre-party. Vaguely! I'll def check it out, AFTER chapter 50.
Jazz Girl wrote:It took us just 22 days to fill up another full thread, 20% of that in one 36 hour period. Holy Hell!!
I'm pretty sure that last 20% was why we had to be reminded to remain PG-13... oh, the debauchery! Maybe when one takes: virtual binge drinking/pole dancing/body shots/Rob in a tutu playing DDR/dancing on the bar INDIVIDUALLY, that is PG-13. Together would be R-rated.

And, let's be clear. Julie & I had/are having an e-vow renewal. We've been married for, like, a week now. Lol!

Something further about Rob & how fabulous he is.

Image Image Image
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Jazz Girl wrote:Oh Rings~ You know me so well. A honeymoon in the corner. Yay!! :twisted: And, we share listees. Good gods, we were seriously sooo meant to be together.

Gah!! I want to watch Glee too. That was my high school experience...show choir and musical theater. Promise me that'll be our first official emarried edate? Please? *Flutters eyelids* *smiles sweet innocent bride smile*
:D It's an edate! Shall I bring the popcorn?

EDIT: OMG! I just saw the teaser they had on iTunes. Must see!
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Congrats to Caryn & Rings and Julie & Erika! Woohoo. Double wedding.
I'm sure it was just as beautiful as our beloved Edward & Bella wedding. Lol.

Ok now please someone do something to keep me awake? I've got 7 more hours at this hell hole. Blech.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood

Erika and Julie,
Please pardon my forgetfulness! I meant to give you both a gift to celebrate the renewal of your marriage e-vows.
Here's a small token of my belated congratulations:

Old Robcrack is better than no Robcrack :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ