Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #12

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Good morning everyone!

I can't believe how busy you've all been since yesterday morning!! 5 pages on our old thread and 6 here already! I miss you all :cry: :cry:, and only have a minute before we head out to the Ft. Worth for some sightseeing.

I haven't had a chance to look at all of the Rob-crack.... :evil:

A big CONGRATS to the happy e-couples! ;) (*big hugs and kisses!*) I wish you all the best!

I'll pop in later for my Lex/Rob-fix!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

Good morning everyone!

Kristiner... I just love waking up and looking at all the Rob crack you posted during the night! It always brings a wonderful :mrgreen: to my face

Caryn... don't worry I didn't overdue the champagne I promise.. just a glass or two for toasts :lol:

Have a lovely day!
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Good morning everyone!

Hope the happy couples are enjoying their e-honeymoons! :lol:

Kristiner, I hadn't heard how you got your name. Glad you made it out of the hell hole and thanks for the morning goodies. Especially loved the HTB pictures, so...

here's another one

Loved the video Elle. Rob's comments are just so random and adorkable; "...I look like a cheese string" is probably my favorite one. :lol:

Sandy, have a great trip and check in for Robcrack when you can!

Have a great day everyone!

Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Thanks for all the e-gifts...and I'm sorry we didn't think to get registered and make it all a little easier on you. You all did brilliantly though - I am so touched. We weren't needing or expecting gifts because of the spontaneity of the whole thing. We just couldn't wait. Our lesbian e-love knows no bounds.

Caryn - as for my part in the e-renewal, I am pretty much here every day. So just feel free to begin the e-officiating at any moment, provided my e-wife will be around. If not, I can wait - I'd wait forever for her e-backside! Yeah, you heard me. My only requirement is that I be allowed to call you Father Caryn, and that you clip on a fake braided rat tail in your hair, please. That won't be a problem, will it?

I'd just like to say that thanks to all the shenanigans lately, I had a very GRAPHIC dream last night. That was before the one where I was back at my old grade school, and everyone left early because there was some serial killer roaming around who always made his appearance there after 1pm (the dreaded hour). He thought he was Gus Van Sant, but everyone at the school called him Rage Against the Machine. So at 12pm, everyone left the school hand-in-hand - the way they do in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. And that is the only reason I had the dream - I watched that movie last night. WEIRD.

Rob is a golden god.

Image Image
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

More New Moon Gossip from Lainey Gossip

She talks about the scenes being filmed today and has some pics of Rob, Kristen, and Ashley.

The Rob pics are from his birthday dinner, I think?

EDIT:
Forgot to Christian the shiny new Rob thread... bows head in embarrasment

Can't have a Rob thread without This and well This

And of course Caryn.. the ever present warning applies :D
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Ashley Greene is friggin gorgeous. Her skin is like porcelain.

Someone mentioned how they didn't KStew was "right" for Rob or something like that. I need to chime in and say that if you just LOOK at the pictures of them together, and how happy they both look...I don't understand how the "not right for him" argument can possibly jive. I mean sure...she's dating someone. Therefore in that sense, she's not right for him. But since we don't personally know EITHER of them, really all we have to go on is their interactions. And I have to say - I've never seen either of them look happier or more comfortable than when they are together.

Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Hello Loves~

It's a training day, so I am far away from my computer running like a headless papz and missing the Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? outta all of you. But, I had to pop on and get a quick fix and I am SOOOOOOOOO glad I did.

Roberic and the Weasleys....the only members of that cast who can make him look normal size. I so heart that picture. And, yes, I had a life before Rob...I think...haven't seen it in a while...don't really car... :lol:

Julie~ fake braided tail...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! As I advise all my gettin' hitched friends, it's your wedding, my wish is your command. *bows graciously and tries to figure out how the hell to work that one* :D But, I have to draw the line at Father Caryn. I can't. I went to Catholic school when I was little and...just...no. *shudders* Too much trauma. Sorry. Priestess. High Priestess. Mother Caryn. Sister Caryn. Whatever else...anything else...but...that.

Neya~ Thank you. I knew there was something missing. I will appreciate later as I am of course at work and there is a board meeting going on about 15 feet from me and they might wonder about my stability if I start licking my screen and giggling. :lol:

Love you all. Check in later.

Rings~ I might be late dear. Don't wait up.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
teamedward12
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by teamedward12 »

We've actually been busy at work so I haven't got to be on here. I have missed so much! (Stupid people interfere w my elife!) Conrats to all on the eweddings! I'll have to send my gift later :D
Umm Caryn- thanks for sending me the unmentionable written object. I finally got to read it last night and all I can say is :o I feel like Bella did in twilight in the hospital scene. Can't finish a sentence with a coherent thought.
myvampedward
Settled in Forks
Location: Edwards' bedroom closet waiting to be his vampress........

Post by myvampedward »

Teamedward-
How are you today? Did you make it home ok from the party? LOL
I hope you have lots of pics! Hehehe
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

ForJazz926 wrote:Ashley Greene is friggin gorgeous. Her skin is like porcelain.

Someone mentioned how they didn't KStew was "right" for Rob or something like that. I need to chime in and say that if you just LOOK at the pictures of them together, and how happy they both look...I don't understand how the "not right for him" argument can possibly jive. I mean sure...she's dating someone. Therefore in that sense, she's not right for him. But since we don't personally know EITHER of them, really all we have to go on is their interactions. And I have to say - I've never seen either of them look happier or more comfortable than when they are together.
I so totally know what you mean. I was looking in my most recent issue of US Weekly and it had a 2 page spread of Rob and stuff and was talking about who he is possibly dating and I saw the pic of him and KStew and its like I will them together in my mind..Of course, we only get to see what the mags and papz get coverage of..so there is no way of knowing unless we're in their inner circle.