1. Did you feel a sense of foreboding in this chapter? At what point did you feel what was coming? Or did it take you by surprise?
I sort of had an idea something was wrong by the way Edward was acting, i think the whole way through i had a hunch something like this would happen because of the kiss Edward gave Bella in the previous chapter, i didn't think Edward would leave her though, or more accuratley i thought Bella would talk him out of it, i was therefor surprised when she just stood there and watched him walk away.
2. Just as Bella did, have you ever felt that subconscious desire to grasp a hold of a relationship slipping away?
Yes, i think i have once, but the desire wasn't really as strong as Bella's, i frelt so sorry for her
3. Edward speech was definitely a harsh one, but did it grasp reality for you as it did for Bella? Or were you expecting him to run back to her at any moment? Did you believe him as readily as Bella did?
He was very harsh, erm, i suppose it kind of did grasp reality for me, it shocked me, i couldn't beleive after all they'd been through he was just prepared to give her up, a part of me wanted him to stay with her but another part of me was telling me it wasn't going to happen. It was a truly horrible chapter in sense of emotion, though still...amazingly written, Stephenie Meyers did a great job with that chapter.
4. When Sam appeared during the search, describe your gut reaction to his presence.
I was like "Wow, night in shining armour", he was so kind to Bella, a part of me was thinking she'd get with him lol but turned out i was rather wrong.
5. Describe your reaction as you read the "months" pages
I suppose i was feeling altogether upset as i realised Edward was very much serious, i was kind of going crazy wondering what Bella must have been going through, i really did feel sympathy towards her.