Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry
Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBFBanner by ThreeThingshttp://-roadkillchic.piczo.com♥
- Has Caught Sight of Edward
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 am
- Location: North Wales, UK
Getting enough sleep.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
- Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
- Posts: 12793
- Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:28 pm
- Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD
- Part of Carlisle's Clan
- Posts: 2143
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:24 am
Dusting. I think I've lost my children in here somewhere!
Wait...maybe if I just follow the fingerprints...
- Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away
- Posts: 2595
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:54 pm
- Location: Chatting with Esme and giving her parenting advice
- Gone Fishing with Harry
- Posts: 4875
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:00 pm
- Location: Australia, looking for my Joker! <3
rollerskating!! My husband has tried to teach me soooo many times but I can never get it! Don't know what the deal is, guess I'm just not meant to ever master it
Thank you Naureen!!
- Posts: 1906
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:47 pm
- Location: lost in a book somewhere...
Setting down Twilight for three seconds withput having the biggest urge to pick it up and read it again.
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
- Fishing with Charlie
- Posts: 874
- Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:51 pm
- Location: 49 Days Till Breathe Carolina
Comforting people, especially on the computer.
In real life I can just sorta make my face sympathetic and nod my head a lot, but online it is so hard! The other day my cousin was chatting with me on facebook and her husband's in the military and overseas right now, so she's alone and she's telling me about how much she misses him and how lonely she is and I was just like....I couldn't say anything! I mean, what do you say to that?
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~TetrarchNeed something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
- Joining the Hunt for Enemies
- Posts: 6978
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
- Location: preparing for next winter
Return to Flight to Phoenix
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests