General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Golden Eyed Glory
Settled in Forks

Re: Bruises

Post by Golden Eyed Glory »

It was Edward and his passion :lol: . And like the people before me just said he matches his hands to the bruises.
Edward Anthony Masen Cullen: "I bit a pillow. Or two." "No, I don't care if you bite Jacob. That's fine." Jake: "Shut up, Seth." Seth: "Shutting."
The_Lizzie
Wandering Through Town

Post by The_Lizzie »

I really doubt Jake did any bruising.

Like its been said Edward matched up his hand to her bruises and in the end when that lady is telling her story of how her sister was being visited at night they knew it was a vampire because of the bruising she had.

I think that humans getting bruised is just one of the consequences to being with a vampire. ;)

I wouldn't mind one bit though :twisted: , and obviously neither did Bella.
~o~o~o~ VMT Queen of Boldness & Healthy Sexuality Peer Educator~o~o~o~
ebr
Settled in Forks

Post by ebr »

I believe that there is NO way that the bruises came from Jacob, because like said before Edward would have ripped his head off. :twisted:
Why am I covered in feathers? Bella...Breaking Dawn
secsec1
Settled in Forks

Post by secsec1 »

I think its amazing that Edward was able to control himself enough that all he left was bruises and a TON of feathers. hehe. But i agree, Edward, and even Bella, would have known if Jacob would have left a mark on Bella. a table "bit" me the other day and it still kind of hurts. so i'm sure if anything Jake did hurt her beyond emotionally, we would have heard about it through her mind. But i do love the fact that she's clueless to the fact that she's covered in them after her first night with Edward.
Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves.

Blaise Pascal
French mathematician, physicist (1623 - 1662)

22.FireandIce
Wandering Through Town

Post by 22.FireandIce »

Nah. It was Edward. I mean what about the ones on her stomach and chest?

I wish there was more detail to that part. I didn't really understand it.
I mean how did that happen exactly?
Any thoughts?

Hallie
Seth.Jacob.Edward.Bella.Alice.Jasper.Emmett. Rosalie.Carlisle.Esme.Garrett. Zafrina.Emily.
Renesmee.Quil.Charlie.TheRomanians.Claire. Ben.Maggie.Tanya.Kate.Embry.Eleazar.Leah.Billy.

<3 Stole My Heart
emmett_<3
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmett_<3 »

Ahaha. I like this topic, its funny. Maybe a couple of the bruises were from Jake, but that's just on her arm. The bruises all over her body was definetly Edward....so overall, even if Jake did leave a mark, Edward had bigger problems.
"The piercing, heartbroken howling grew fainter and then disappeared entirely." <3

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would." -MS
Alice's Grandma
Settled in Forks

Post by Alice's Grandma »

22FireandIce wrote:
Nah. It was Edward. I mean what about the ones on her stomach and chest?

I wish there was more detail to that part. I didn't really understand it.
I mean how did that happen exactly?
Any thoughts?
Unless you really want to discuss it, I'm guessing if you use your imagination you can figure out at least approximately how it happened! :D

I guess some of the bruises could have been from Jacob. It sounded like there were quite a few. In Edward's state of mind the morning after I doubt he would think to blame any of it on Jacob. As I mentioned on the Honeymoon thread, I felt so sorry for Edward. Could you imagine him watching all these bruises he created slowly appearing through the night as Bella lay asleep? What a mixture of feelings he must have felt.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

I don't know why- but i found it so heart-warming that Bella didn't even notice any pain at all. She was finally with Edward you know? It seems as if she was so overwhelmed by the fact that she was finally with him *cough* that her subconscious mind didn't allow anything to ruin it for her; seemingly a type of love that is extremely rare. Not only that but the fact that she didn't even notice til the next morning must have made the experience so much more surreal to her- in a good way of course.
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
AgentCross
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AgentCross »

Um... maybe It's just me... but I've encountered bruises during sex before.. and I'm far from a Vampire. I think Edward did amazingly well that first time.
"A Proud Twilight Guy"
Wish.I.may
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Wish.I.may »

I agree with whoever said that Edward would've noticed.
It's an interesting thought, but I doubt it.
formally, Ostentatious6277