Adult Thread -- Rob's Halfway House

twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Adult Thread -- RPGirls' Home Away from Home

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Good morning y'all! (alright-its time for me to me to leave the Lone Star State! :lol: ) Packing up now so I'll be AWOL until at least tonight.

Julie, I'll keep my fingers crossed that the dorm has wireless-we need you here! 8-)

Thanks for all the incredible and (literal! ;) ) Rob-crack my awesome dealers!! I'll carry those images with me on the plane ride home!

Later! 8-)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Hey Everyone! I didn't check any threads yesterday and I can't believe how much changes from day to day when I don't check it. Anyway, I would like to "officially" join this thread. I love the conversation on here and the pics you all find are awesome. I'm so embarrassed though, by reading all of the pages on this thread, I just realized that Novaice is a TwiGuy. I didn't know that before. :oops:

Caryn I watched Harry Potter last night also. I knew that Robert was in Harry Potter, but I wasn't exactly sure which one and when I saw him on the screen I was like "OME, it's Rob!" My husband thinks I'm nuts. :-)

Anyway, looking forward to some fun conversation with you all.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

JulieM~ Oh yes!! Roberic is one of our very favorite forms of Rob. He's just so damn British and beautiful. And it was the role that brought him to most of our attentions, as well as the rest of the world. From the moment he literally drops in ( :D ) to that last and most painful moment when (and I've NEVER wanted to be British male actor named Dan Radcliffe so much in my life!) we see Harry draped across Ced's lifeless body :cry: ...GAH!!! There's just something about him that you cannot ignore. You can see why they had to cast him as the only boy that someone else might prefer over Harry Potter. Gods know I would.... and can you blame me at all :twisted:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

JulieM~Welcome darling! Welcome! I was taking a break from watching the Bad Mother's Handbook (so the next part could load completely) and I come over here to find people have posted! :D We all welcome any new Robsesser gladly. And yes, Roberic, as Caryn said is one of our favorites.

....But, I have found a way to NOT cry or be sad when watching the ending of HP #4. See if your DVD player can zoom in, then do so at the end after the horribleness is over and you can see him move slightly, swallow (his adam's apple bobs), and breath. I had to do that once just to make my silly mind satisfied that he didn't really die. Although I still loath Timothy Spall for saying those god aweful words while pointing his wand at him just because Ralph Fiennes character tells him to! Grr!

Anyway just because I'm still in a fracking huge giving mood. (Maybe its because I FINALLY get to see The Bad Mother's Handbook? I don't know)
Tee hee. The hair..its just...
Oh dearest Rob? What is that you are holding?
I...*laugh*...had...*laugh*....too...*laugh...couldn't help...*laugh*...it!
Note to self, must thank whoever made this.
*Chants to self 'PG-13, PG-13, PG-13!'* Sorry but my comment on the comment that is on this pic is not PG-13, and very gutter brained of me.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

Holy morning RobCrack ladies! After a stressful couple days, this is the best place to be. Ashley you rock my world :D I like this giving mood of yours...and I concur...Daniel Gale has that effect on most people :lol: He's too adorkable!
Okay seriously, my mind went there too hun...and yes, said thought is not appropriate for publishing in this thread :twisted: Oh Rob, ready and willing :lol:

Unfortunately I might be out for the rest of the day :( Tons going on for the long weekend...enjoy ladies!

Elle.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

sillyme wrote:Holy morning RobCrack ladies! After a stressful couple days, this is the best place to be. Ashley you rock my world :D I like this giving mood of yours...and I concur...Daniel Gale has that effect on most people :lol: He's too adorkable!
Okay seriously, my mind went there too hun...and yes, said thought is not appropriate for publishing in this thread :twisted: Oh Rob, ready and willing :lol:

Unfortunately I might be out for the rest of the day :( Tons going on for the long weekend...enjoy ladies!

Elle.
Yay! Mine wasn't the only mind that went there! :lol: And I rock your world? Sweeeeeeeeet! I hope you can make it back soooooooooooooon! :cry:

Grr! You stole my next pic! Oh well...

Please, pay no attention to the driver!
Makes me giggle
And you all know they sell 'Spunk Ransom' t-shirts now, right? :lol: Oh how funny it would be to see someone wearing one in public.
Go here for some of the funniest Vulgar Language is Ugly ever-er-ers in Robsessed history! And lots of it.
Grr! I can't post 5 this time because of the stupid qoute! *shakes fist at quote*

Julie~I feel terribly sorry for you. I don;t have to worry above staying in a dorm for at least a year and a half, seeing as how I am not in college yet, but I am ahead of most people my age. :cry: So I will have to deal with living in one year round sooner or later. Anywho...hope it has wireless internet!
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:And you all know they sell 'Spunk Ransom' t-shirts now, right? :lol: Oh how funny it would be to see someone wearing one in public.
Go here for some of the funniest Vulgar Language is Ugly ever-er-ers in Robsessed history! And lots of it.
Grr! I can't post 5 this time because of the stupid qoute! *shakes fist at quote*
I'd love to have a Spunk Ransom t-shirt. It sounds like grungy punk band.

LOL, LOVE THE PICSPAM.
I love RobElf
So wrong, so very very wrong.... In a funny/disturbing way....

Where do people get these ideas to stick Rob's head on every movable image?
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Just wanted to say hi to all you fellow addicts! I would like to officially join you all here. :D

So love all the photos you've been posting for us to ogle over and dream ... :oops:

Hope you don't mind the newbie. Xx
Member of Rob's Halfway House
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

Just got home from watching Angels and Demons... it was pretty good!

Loved all the Robpics! A few of those video things (like the elf one) were kind of disturbing!

I can't remember who said this but someone posted about wanting to see LA... I SO want to see it as well! It's not playing anywhere near here though :( so I guess I will have to be patient and wait for it to come out on DVD...

Grr stupid limited release
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Fizzles wrote:Just wanted to say hi to all you fellow addicts! I would like to officially join you all here. :D

So love all the photos you've been posting for us to ogle over and dream ... :oops:

Hope you don't mind the newbie. Xx
Welcome!!! Any fan of Robs is certainly welcome!! I am so glad we have a bit more leniency on this thread than the other one we were on..Of course it is our own faults for getting carried away with the discussion..Like we can help it! The hotness monsters has an unforseen power that takes us over.