Linkin Park

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Linkin Park

Post by VampireAlternative »

I love LP! I can't decide if the old albums are better than Minutes to Midnight. One thing I know is, Linkin park is the best!
In Meteora, my fave songs are Faint and Breaking The Habit.
In Hybrid Theory, it's In The End, Forgotten and Papercut.
In Minutes To Midnight, it's The Little Things Give You Away, Shadow Of The Day and No More Sorrow.
No More Sorrow is actually the song of my life. It says everything I've always wanted to scream to the world.
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
Vurktoid
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Vurktoid »

LP ROCKS!!

Somewhere I Belong, Valentine's Day, Hands Held High, Lying From You, Enth e Nd, 1Stp Klosr, Crawling, Krwlng, Papercut, Cure for the Itch, and Kyur fr the Ich are just some of my favorites! :D
Da na na na na NA NA NA NA na na na na na VURKTOID!!!

10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will,
5% pleasure, 50% pain
And 100% reason to REMEMBER THE NAME!!!!

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I love their older stuff.
No so much Minutes to Midnight.

But I <3 leave out all the rest

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

I listen to Linkin Park all the time now. Their live CD from Milton Keynes. I love Leave out all the rest, Shadow of the day, The little things give you away and In the end. Leave out all the rest is my cell phone sound these days.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Linkin Park is SUCH an amzing band! I listen to them all the time! When Im on the bus going to school, AT school, when Im working out, when Im trying to fall asleep, literally all the time! Theres no way I could narrow down my fave songs to just a few that i could post so I wont even try.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
VampireAlternative

Does anyone have the bonus tracks to Minutes to Midnight? I really, really, really want those.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Wow one of my favorite bands!
I love What I've Done and In the End.
Later.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

LP are fantastic. I love the infusion they have of rock and rap sometimes. I saw them in concert Feb 08 and it was amazing. Didnt sit down the whole time they played. Ive brought and watched many times their Milton Keynes CD/DVD. In The End is my favourite track and I think I prefer their older stuff to their new stuff although I love how frenzied Bleed It Out gets on Minutes to Midnight. Chester has such a great voice.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
VampireAlternative

I just heard their new single, New Divide. It's great! I love it!
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
emilycullenx
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by emilycullenx »

^I DON'T THINK I'VE HEARD IT YET? D:
Their music is so raw sometimes, but I absolutely love it.
My cousin was supposed to let me borrow his CDs because I know he's got at least one or two, and I really wanted to download them onto my computer.
"Breaking the Habit" and "Krlwng" are two of my favorites (my bad if I spelled the last one wrong).
"every single memory is erasing;
going back to the times when we were strangers.
"