You know you've read too much Twilight when

cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by cassis_rose »

When you gets a thrill everytime your friend called her friend's name which is Edward. But seriously, he isn't that good-looking.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

When on the show Password, the word is diving, and your parents are saying "scuba!" and you're saying "cliff! cliff!"
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
purple_panda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by purple_panda »

when youre watching a land of the lost television marathon, and you start wondering what dinosaur blood tastes like, and if Emmett would prefer them to grizzly bears
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

When the pages start falling out of your books...Because You've been reading them so much.
That happened to my copy of Eclipse this weekend. Suddenly like 10 pages fell out..So I have to buy a new one. It was only the paperback, so I'm going for hardcover next time.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

debussygirl wrote:When on the show Password, the word is diving, and your parents are saying "scuba!" and you're saying "cliff! cliff!"
:lol: I did that too!

When you have to write a short story about an attempted bank robbery for English class and you end up making it a Twilight fanfic...and then when you get your paper back the teacher asks you why all the names sound familiar to her! :lol:
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Ashley, I did that same thing!
I always end up writing Twilight fanfics or writing about my Lex friends. :lol:
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

I'll Take The Aston wrote:You know you've read too much Twilight when:
1) You start an Edward and Jacob fight at a book release party and are about to beat someone up because they called Jacob a stank dog.
i was chattin with a worker at the movies at the preimer of twilight and i asked why there was so much sercurity. he said it was to make sure no edward and jacob fights broke out!! :!: :lol:
Betting on Alice.
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

When you wanted to correct a stranger in the bus who was telling her friend about how " in BD, Bella was dying so Carlisle took Jacob's blood for her to drink." In my mind I was all, let me explain the whole plot to your friend.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

sarah! wrote:Ashley, I did that same thing!
:lol: I have wrote that the Cullens/Hales and Bella are everything from Bank robbers to Jewish people at a camp in WWII. My teacher finally told me that I needed to change the names or she would mark down my grade. So now they are all named Edmund (Edward), Em (Emmett), Jazz (Jasper), Rose (Rosalie), Ali (Alice), Isabella (Bella), Esmerelda (Esme), Nessie (Reneeseme), Jack (Jacob), Carl (Carlisle), Harley (Charlie), Rae (pronounced like Ray [its the girl spelling] Renee). :lol: She still isn't too happy about how I changed the names, but she will deal with it.
cassis_rose wrote:When you wanted to correct a stranger in the bus who was telling her friend about how " in BD, Bella was dying so Carlisle took Jacob's blood for her to drink." In my mind I was all, let me explain the whole plot to your friend.
:o :shock: Umm...how the hell could you get the plot of Breaking Dawn THAT screwed up?! :lol:

When you and your few Twi-hard friends you have in real life have figured out who everyone in your year would be from Twilight.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:
sarah! wrote:Ashley, I did that same thing!
:lol: I have wrote that the Cullens/Hales and Bella are everything from Bank robbers to Jewish people at a camp in WWII. My teacher finally told me that I needed to change the names or she would mark down my grade. So now they are all named Edmund (Edward), Em (Emmett), Jazz (Jasper), Rose (Rosalie), Ali (Alice), Isabella (Bella), Esmerelda (Esme), Nessie (Reneeseme), Jack (Jacob), Carl (Carlisle), Harley (Charlie), Rae (pronounced like Ray [its the girl spelling] Renee). :lol: She still isn't too happy about how I changed the names, but she will deal with it.
XDDDDDDDDDDD. you called jacob jack?
oh that cracks me up.
XD.
jack.
what a deadly name.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.